Alexis Sanchez

milllz

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3071823/arsenal-ace-alexis-sanchez-a-perfect-fit-for-antonio-conte-at-chelsea

I agree with this article about Sanchez fitting in to the chelsea team we need to get this guy 

I agree he is a spectacular fit. The question would be how big of a bid are you comfortable with? 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I agree he is a spectacular fit. The question would be how big of a bid are you comfortable with? 

Arsenal aren't parting hands with him for anything less than £45-50m IMO despite him being in his final year. The question should be, who do we sell for his potential arrival?

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Willian?? 

Seems the obvious choice, but I think we'd be lucky to recoup what we paid for him, unless Utd keep flashing that cash.

34 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Arsenal aren't parting hands with him for anything less than £45-50m IMO despite him being in his final year. The question should be, who do we sell for his potential arrival?

Would we have to sell anyone? We certainly have the cash on hand. Sanchez can play any of the 3 attacking spots and be a spectacular fill in for Costa if he needs rest or is out. Hazard, Costa, Sanchez, Pedro, Willian brings a lot of diversity and skill depending on the team Conte wants to put out there. 

Edit: In the over priced market today I would be comfortable with a bid up to the pricing you said, 40m would be perfect.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Swap deal for Willian 

Not so sure about selling Willian considering we'll be in 4 competitions next season *fingers crossed* and Conte will likely rotate more than he has this season. Having the squad depth is as important as having a quality squad next term.

Arsene Wenger was wrong to drop Alexis Sanchez for Arsenal this evening and it must be down to something going on behind the scenes, according to Rio Ferdinand
http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/04/rio-ferdinand-suggests-reason-for-arsenal-dropping-alexis-sanchez-against-liverpool-6488572/#ixzz4aNwss7W5

If this the case and if wenger still arsenal manager I can arsenal sell him in the summer 

Chelsea should at least try to sign him. I also think he can be a good part in our team next season. Playing in CL, there is no need to sell someone. Having Hazard-Costa-Sanchez trio and Pedro and Willian as back-ups, would be something I'll be pleased with.

22 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Chelsea should at least try to sign him. I also think he can be a good part in our team next season. Playing in CL, there is no need to sell someone. Having Hazard-Costa-Sanchez trio and Pedro and Willian as back-ups, would be something I'll be pleased with.

Would he really be as effective as he is right now playing at the right wing? The best football he has played has been either at left wing or CF.

We should have people behind the scenes communicating with his people constantly. I think he can definitely be persuaded to come here. We go to Arsenal with a big offer (40m) and we'd get him, imo.

Don't think Conte would have set, rigid positions for our attacking players with Sanchez added to the team. He, Hazard and Costa would be fluid and constantly interchanging. Hazard and Sanchez swapping sides depending on the opposition and both can even play as the most advanced attacker like Hazard is doing now on occasion.

He should be our priority attacking target. Zero chance any PL side could stop that potential attack. Think he'd all but guarantee us another title.

25 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Would he really be as effective as he is right now playing at the right wing? The best football he has played has been either at left wing or CF.

No one can say, but I think he is capable of doing it. Also Hazard can play on left too, so they can change positions often.

Just now, King11Didier said:

No one can say, but I think he is capable of doing it. Also Hazard can play on left too, so they can change positions often.

I think we would be better off going for someone who has performed at his best at the right wing position. Bernardo of Monaco wouldn't be too shabby.

5 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

I think we would be better off going for someone who has performed at his best at the right wing position. Bernardo of Monaco wouldn't be too shabby.

I agree that Bernardo Silva is an exciting player and would not mind having him in the team also, but Alexis is a proven world class player and has performed well enough to convince me for that opinion.

What do you think would be the price that Monaco will ask for Bernardo Silva?

3 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I agree that Bernardo Silva is an exciting player and would not mind having him in the team also, but Alexis is a proven world class player and has performed well enough to convince me for that opinion.

Easily something like 60m euros. I'd probably say he would worth that because of his age and considering the prices brandished around these days for players who have much less than Bernardo.

25 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

They got 50 million for Martial so Bernando is not gonna be cheaper. 60-70.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You