Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal Twitter account taking their part in pleasuring Sanchez to sign a new deal with tweets about his dogs and his best goals. The fans even want to hold up banners of him with his dogs in the Stoke game :') 

He really seems to love his dogs. Like Diego loves his dog. They would make a dog loving striker partnership. Cute. 

Maybe we are actualy interested. Its not that Conte was not denying, but we usualy dont give any sort of answers regarding rumours at all. I remember Alexis was number 1 target for Conte back in Juve.

But Arsenal wont let him go to us, no way.

26 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

But Arsenal wont let him go to us, no way.

Arsenal seem to not have a problem selling to rival clubs Cole to Chelsea RVP to utd and they sold a few ex gunners to City wenger will start hitting panic buttons in the summer if Sanchez hasn't sign a new deal they not want to lose Sanchez on a freebie wenger will want a huge fee I would offer £20m and Willian for Sanchez :D

16 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

How about paying 100m for Griezmann and being done with it? There are rumours of Simeone leaving at the end of the seaosn two. Better than Alexis, younger, fits that right forward position more than Alexis, although Alexis is very good too. I think buying Sanchez is harder than triggering Griezmann's release clause.

I would love to have Griezmann here, but Sanchez has performed in the Premier League. We don't know how well Griezmann would do (though I would guess well).

One thing I can't understand - how the hell he was signed for 4 years contract and not 5? What were Arsenal thinking? Now literally everything is in Alexis advantage, he can hold up talks for few more months and big pressure starts to kick in soon. He shouldn't sign any contract yet.

Sadly, with those wage demands Alexis is reportedly asking for, there's no shot he comes here. The reported wage demands he is making would throw everything out of whack here. Him and Ozil both want to be paid Pogba like wages, which is like £ 20M a year net which comes out to nearly 390K Quid a week. Not saying both players don't deserve that type of money ( and I always want the players to earn as much as they possibly can), but that would cripple the wage structure here.

He'd be the best-paid player at Chelsea by a ridiculous mile here, and that never goes over easy in the locker-room, unless your signing undisputed ELITE footballers like Pogba, Ronaldo, Bale, or  Neymar. And even then, you heard stories about Ronaldo and Messi feeling threatened, and demanding even more $$$ to make sure their top spot at the club was never questioned. 

Alexis is a baller, no doubt. But Alexis on 390K a week, when Hazard/Costa are on 200K-185K!? That's mad. They'd be lining up for improved wages before the ink even dried on Alexis' deal :lol:

Someone made the point on twitter that, Bayern are probably waiting in the wings, trying to poach either Ozil/Alexis. But at the end of the day, if Alexis/Ozil want that type of money, they're better off holding Arsenal hostage because they have all the leverage in the world to demand such a contract over there and are Arsenal's biggest stars/sources of commercial revenue. 

Don't think people fully grasp this, but the Chelsea Board don't fuck around with this wage structure man. All I know is that Hazard/Costa/Cesc (btw what wages is Luiz being paid??) are the top dawg's in terms of pay structure, and everyone else is on sound, reasonable wages, and off by quite some distance from those big 3. 

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Sadly, with those wage demands Alexis is reportedly asking for, there's no shot he comes here. The reported wage demands he is making would throw everything out of whack here. Him and Ozil both want to be paid Pogba like wages, which is like £ 20M a year net which comes out to nearly 390K Quid a week. Not saying both players don't deserve that type of money ( and I always want the players to earn as much as they possibly can), but that would cripple the wage structure here.

He'd be the best-paid player at Chelsea by a ridiculous mile here, and that never goes over easy in the locker-room, unless your signing undisputed ELITE footballers like Pogba, Ronaldo, Bale, or  Neymar. And even then, you heard stories about Ronaldo and Messi feeling threatened, and demanding even more $$$ to make sure their top spot at the club was never questioned. 

Alexis is a baller, no doubt. But Alexis on 390K a week, when Hazard/Costa are on 200K-185K!? That's mad. They'd be lining up for improved wages before the ink even dried on Alexis' deal :lol:

Someone made the point on twitter that, Bayern are probably waiting in the wings, trying to poach either Ozil/Alexis. But at the end of the day, if Alexis/Ozil want that type of money, they're better off holding Arsenal hostage because they have all the leverage in the world to demand such a contract over there and are Arsenal's biggest stars/sources of commercial revenue. 

Don't think people fully grasp this, but the Chelsea Board don't fuck around with this wage structure man. All I know is that Hazard/Costa/Cesc (btw what wages is Luiz being paid??) are the top dawg's in terms of pay structure, and everyone else is on sound, reasonable wages, and off by quite some distance from those big 3. 

United pay pogba ridiculous sum and that messed up the top player wage structure in the league.

It is obvious that Alexis is a better player than Pogba and he want more money than him.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

United pay pogba ridiculous sum and that messed up the top player wage structure in the league.

It is obvious that Alexis is a better player than Pogba and he want more money than him.

If Alexis realy wants that money, only United will give it to him. No other club is stupid to throw that money. Maybe Barca or Real but for sure he wont go there. Perhaps City.

That said if they start paying players like Alexis so much, the barrel will blow sooner or later. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar,...players with huge reputation like Ibra, Pogba,...I understand to a point (its not fair, players should be paid based on their ability, but sadly self-advertisement plays big part). But no way should anyone in Sanchez range be getting 400k per week like Alexis demands.

If he wants that money, then he can fark off to Manchester and live that ''baller'' life while we will focus on players who want to play football.

If Sanchez hasn't sign a new contract by the summer i think Mahrez is the key for arsenal selling Sanchez  if arsenal sign Mahrez wenger won't be afraid to sell Sanchez that's where we come in to sign Sanchez :D

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If Sanchez hasn't sign a new contract by the summer i think Mahrez is the key for arsenal selling Sanchez  if arsenal sign Mahrez wenger won't be afraid to sell Sanchez that's where we come in to sign Sanchez :D

Why don't we rather just go for Mahrez ? :)

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

And his wage demands are probably more "healthier" for team spirit 😊

Fair point mate :). Mahrez would be great signing and easier on the wage bill  than Sanchez  👍👍👍

Mahrez will be a top player for around 7 more years I'm guessing, while I'm guessing Sanchez has 4 seasons in him. We wouldn't be able to make any money back on Sanchez, but we could with Mahrez should we ever want to. The former is more of a creator I think, while the latter is a goalscorer more than anything, so it's apples and oranges. I personally see Mahrez as a more consistently devastating player. It's like Ribery vs. Robben. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You