Alexis Sanchez

milllz

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

but we can DREAM. haha

Sure but in my book he aint a dream signing. Quality on his day, but injured often and I dont see him become Chelsea blue, much like Mata will never be United devil. Some players just look odd in some shirts and never perform like they did before.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Diceflix said:

Sky has reported it to..., I believe something's really on the work there....

However, he is a Striker right? and there have been talks overs past few days that Chelsea are seeking another striker to supplement Costa, I first didn't quite agree since we already have Batman.

If the talks are to make Costa and Sanchez pairing upfront, how come? if we still want to prefer 3-4-3 formation, unless Sanchez replaces Pedro's position.  Does he good at this position?

Sky is quoting Mirror... its the agent trying to get more money on the negotiating table

15 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Sure but in my book he aint a dream signing. Quality on his day, but injured often and I dont see him become Chelsea blue, much like Mata will never be United devil. Some players just look odd in some shirts and never perform like they did before.

What?

I doubt it's going to happen, but it's possible. Arsenal won't sell to us, but if his contract runs out, he's free to go wherever he wants. If he wants Champions League, title shots, and to stay in London, he could choose Chelsea.

Guys, we all know deep down that this won't happen. The only chance, and even then its slim, that we get him is if he leaves as a bosman. I would obviously love to see him in our jersey, but Arsenal wont sell their best player to us, RVP was an exception. 

1 minute ago, Rekin said:

Guys, we all know deep down that this won't happen. The only chance, and even then its slim, that we get him is if he leaves as a bosman. I would obviously love to see him in our jersey, but Arsenal wont sell their best player to us, RVP was an exception. 

The karnts should be very grateful we let Cech go to them, i believe it can happen, but we´ll see.

2 minutes ago, Rekin said:

It's a long way to go, but Arsene said they won't sell, even if Sanchez and Ozil don't sign new contracts.

It's entirely possible that they're waiting to see what happens with Wenger. If he doesn't come back, they may wait to see how things at the club go with the new manager before deciding.

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

...The only chance, and even then its slim, that we get him is if he leaves as a bosman... 

By which time he will be less than six months short of his 30th birthday. Just another reason why you're right to say this is very, very unlikely to happen. 

4 hours ago, Leif said:

I know they're different players & Hazard has qualities which nobody outmatches him at, but, Alexis has 40 league goals in 79 games (find me a striker not in Spain with that sort of output), whereas Hazard has only 9 more goals, but in 152 appearances. He's an underrated guy. A much better player at Arsenal than he was at Barcelona.

The move wasn't the right one IMO. He was on fire at Udinese before he made the move.

5 hours ago, kmk108 said:

What?

My point was that some players look out of place at certain clubs, like Mata in united. He was great for us and fan favourite, you could say he genuinely belongs at Chelsea. Same cant be said for his time at United. 

IMO Alexis case would be same. He would look like a dick for that move etc. I prefer we bring players who have no relation to our rivals in London. Cole was one off, Cesc never realy looked as chelsea true blue, neither will Alexis.

On other hand, I dont think he is worth the fuss. If we bought him straight from Barca ok, but with his history at Arsenal, i dont think its wise idea.

It would be funny to see Arsenal fans reaction tho

11 hours ago, Leif said:

I know they're different players & Hazard has qualities which nobody outmatches him at, but, Alexis has 40 league goals in 79 games (find me a striker not in Spain with that sort of output), whereas Hazard has only 9 more goals, but in 152 appearances. He's an underrated guy. A much better player at Arsenal than he was at Barcelona.

Different types of players. Alexis is a killer with better finishing and is a much bigger goal threat whereas Hazard is better at dribbling, ball retention and has a better technique. You could make a case for either but I would personally choose Eden. He put his tools down last season so that would kill his stats and he's just entered his prime years (25 - 30) so he has a higher ceiling.

But anyway, Sanchez is not going to happen. He's not the type of guy that would play for a rival. If he leaves it will be to Bayern or Juventus but I can see him signing on at Arsenal.

How about paying 100m for Griezmann and being done with it? There are rumours of Simeone leaving at the end of the seaosn two. Better than Alexis, younger, fits that right forward position more than Alexis, although Alexis is very good too. I think buying Sanchez is harder than triggering Griezmann's release clause.

6 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

How about paying 100m for Griezmann and being done with it? There are rumours of Simeone leaving at the end of the seaosn two. Better than Alexis, younger, fits that right forward position more than Alexis, although Alexis is very good too. I think buying Sanchez is harder than triggering Griezmann's release clause.

Manchester United want Griezmann as well and Griezmann seems to prefer United as well because of him being a Man United and Beckham fan and Pogba being there. 

Ed Woodward and José are fucking ruthless duo on the transfer market. We won't be able to compete with them and their Glazier money. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You