Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Why would Napoli lie? De Laurentis isn't the type of person to go down that route. He's always straight forward with the media as are most Italian owners.

We probably made an enquiry noted that Napoli wouldn't budge from their €65m price tag and told them to f**k off.

People trying to justify paying £53m for Cavani is why the games gone mad.

What does that joker Palmeiri has to say on this? He was the going 'BOOM' everday like a maniac saying Chelsea made this bid Chelsea made that bid! Wanker. :wank2:

I'm very surprised by naivety of some english fans. Again: real football, real life is not Football Manager.

So people forget Napoli's president coming out and categorically stating that Chelsea FC phoned him? This 'there's been no contact' is nonsense.

So people forget Napoli's president coming out and categorically stating that Chelsea FC phoned him? This 'there's been no contact' is nonsense.

When did Napoli's president become a reliable source? There is no proof that we actually did or did not enquire about Cavani, maybe he was only doing that to actually receive an official bid from ManCity or Real Madrid.

Nonsense is to actually believe in any of those rumours, no matter from whom they come from!

Oh right, I got concerned because you quoted my post and then said "I am surprised some people (you) liked his posts" or something along those lines, I don't think I've liked one of that jerk's posts, ever :D

Anyways, back to Edinson! :)

This was published on the BBC 23 minutes ago:

Manchester City refuse to meet Edinson Cavani asking price

Manchester City have refused to meet the 63m euros (£53.6m) buyout clause for Edinson Cavani, Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis has revealed.

Cavani, 26, scored 38 goals for the Champions League qualifiers last season, form which has seen him also linked to Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Key quote:

"He added Napoli had "never received a call" from Chelsea about the player, with Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations cited as a barrier to any deal as the loss-reducing rules are "conditioning everybody" to not spend large sums on transfers."

"Chelsea never made contact with me. I have always heard rumors indirectly." - ADL.

So all these pages and fake rumours about bids, on a player we haven't even shown any interest in :lol:

I reckon we will be looking at a cheaper option, as we also try to strengthen the defence and midfield.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Fuck you Tancredi Palmeri :lol2:

This was published on the BBC 23 minutes ago:

Key quote:

"He added Napoli had "never received a call" from Chelsea about the player, with Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations cited as a barrier to any deal as the loss-reducing rules are "conditioning everybody" to not spend large sums on transfers."

Great news. His price will either drop meaning we have a chance to sign him or he won't be coming to PL reinforcing our rivals :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You