Neymar

the wes

Not mad on Neymar myself, good little player, will probably turn out great. Seems like a right little dickhead though but i've been in a very similar situation myself and when you see someone attacking a team mate you just react to it

off-topic:

Those riots aren't affecting you at all are they mate? saw some coverage on the news down this way and it looks shocking alright.

Na mate its calmed a bit since tuesday night....for nowwhistling.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey the way I see it is that this brawl pertains positives, word is Neymar could be suspended from Fifa Club World Cup - it's a shame because we could of seen how he fared against the likes of Barca. However, the Club World Cup was the excuse being driven by Santos and Neymar for him to stay put. Apparently (as we all know) Real Madrid are interested, and Pele is apparently pushing for him to stay put or avoid the 'rough game' in England to go Spain (Ironic isn't it). Nevertheless, his father does seem very clever, Di Maria is not going to lose his place after his terrific season and I fully believe that Perez is after Neymar not Mourinho (Perez did go for him when he was 15). He'll most probably rot the bench and if common sense prevails Neymar will follow the path to Chelsea. Villas-Boas's arrival seems to have reinvigorated the push, and though the sources are unreliable I do believe that we are ready to up our bid. :tophat:

I think Neymar fighting last night was briliant. :champions: Added a few million to his transfer value for me

He dives, has a bad attitude, and now fights... I seriously don't now how that will add a few million to his transfer value. He still an immature Brazilian queen. Sadly if we do get him, he will cheat and dive more because at first he wouldn't get to grips with how physical the Premiership is. La Liga is definitely suited for him.

Hey the way I see it is that this brawl pertains positives, word is Neymar could be suspended from Fifa Club World Cup - it's a shame because we could of seen how he fared against the likes of Barca. However, the Club World Cup was the excuse being driven by Santos and Neymar for him to stay put. Apparently (as we all know) Real Madrid are interested, and Pele is apparently pushing for him to stay put or avoid the 'rough game' in England to go Spain (Ironic isn't it). Nevertheless, his father does seem very clever, Di Maria is not going to lose his place after his terrific season and I fully believe that Perez is after Neymar not Mourinho (Perez did go for him when he was 15). He'll most probably rot the bench and if common sense prevails Neymar will follow the path to Chelsea. Villas-Boas's arrival seems to have reinvigorated the push, and though the sources are unreliable I do believe that we are ready to up our bid. :tophat:

Your Analisys is very interesting.... however... With Florentino and Real Madrid things are not normal... When they obsess with someone they Pay Stupid money like they Did with CR7 and Kaka...

I do belive Chelsea should have a Limit, if Neymar go to Real, Kun Aguero can forget about a deal at Real... That make us the number one contender for Him, Fighting with Juventus.. and We are in so much better position agains them, because we have more money to offer and we are CL team....

I still affraid about Neymar becaming the Robinho Mark II,.... and Risk so much money for him is Hard.... Better Risk it for Kun Aguero who are already a European Player with Atletico.

He dives, has a bad attitude, and now fights... I seriously don't now how that will add a few million to his transfer value. He still an immature Brazilian queen. Sadly if we do get him, he will cheat and dive more because at first he wouldn't get to grips with how physical the Premiership is. La Liga is definitely suited for him.

He is not a Brazilian queen.

This is one:

Paola_Oliveira.jpg

Neymar is wonderkid who fights.

Your Analisys is very interesting.... however... With Florentino and Real Madrid things are not normal... When they obsess with someone they Pay Stupid money like they Did with CR7 and Kaka...

I do belive Chelsea should have a Limit, if Neymar go to Real, Kun Aguero can forget about a deal at Real... That make us the number one contender for Him, Fighting with Juventus.. and We are in so much better position agains them, because we have more money to offer and we are CL team....

I still affraid about Neymar becaming the Robinho Mark II,.... and Risk so much money for him is Hard.... Better Risk it for Kun Aguero who are already a European Player with Atletico.

True, but recentley it has been founded that Neymar is the 17th most marketable athlete in the world ahead of the likes of Wayne Rooney, Pacquiao and Mcilroy - for us the money means nothing, and it will be recouped. If you define the risk by the £40 price-tag then I don't see one. However, if your talking about his ability to play in the EPL and the whole 'rough game' situation their is undoubtedly one. But remember Cristiano Ronaldo when he came to premier league? Against Scotland he wasn't bothered at all by their physical approach, and he made Charlie Adam look like a right mug (Not saying Adams the bench mark :shoot:) Unlike Robinho he also possesses the heart and work-rate required not only to play in the EPL, but to thrive.

He is not a Brazilian queen.

This is one:

Paola_Oliveira.jpg

Neymar is wonderkid who fights.

It was a figure of speech.

I have no problem with that...if he wasn't fighting during football matches. It's not just his fighting its his bad attitude, and diving.

I've seen Neymar several times (including last night against Penarol) and there is no doubt he is pure talent. And since he is playing as a left winger/striker, exactly where Malouda is, I'd bring him in on any given day. If we miss out on him, that will be a huge blow. Kid can dribble, trick you, he can pass, he can score, he is not lazy.. what else do you need? Ok, so he dives now and then. Big deal. What Chelsea needs is a player that can make a difference and Neymar is one of them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You