Neymar

the wes

wher did i lose a single word about kakuta?

get out of you're troll mode, such a player isnt worth anything near 30 Million Pounds, lets say 20 Million and we can talk... He is so overrated it hurts... and seems like he has ADHS too, needs all the attention on this world... sry no place for him in this sport in my opinion...

he has all the wrong attitude... what is a problem with brazilians pretty often (ronaldinho, ronaldo 9 (best striker ever), Adriano, Robinho)...

Edit:

btw its not important to me WHY Neymar kicks a other sportsmen in the BACK whil he is LAING down on the floor... are you serious about ANY excuse for an acting like that?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get out of you're troll mode, such a player isnt worth anything near 30 Million Pounds, lets say 20 Million and we can talk... He is so overrated it hurts... and seems like he has ADHS too, needs all the attention on this world... sry no place for him in this sport in my opinion...

he has all the wrong attitude... what is a problem with brazilians pretty often (ronaldinho, ronaldo 9 (best striker ever), Adriano, Robinho)...

Who is writing things with caps look like STUPID ? Posting videos and pictures trying to prove he is an ASHOLE ? If there is a troll here its you.

Anyway, this is a football forum, leave the "troll" thing to the games forum and other nerds ones.

And I wont discuss with a guy who almost cried when King Carlo was fired.

Who is writing things with caps look like STUPID ? Posting videos and pictures trying to prove he is an ASHOLE ? If there is a troll here its you.

Anyway, this is a football forum, leave the "troll" thing to the games forum and other nerds ones.

And I wont discuss with a guy who almost cried when King Carlo was fired.

uhm ok and who was this guy? don't know what you mean, I hoped for carlo to leave because ha made to many mistakes but crying? are you serious? be carefull with your accusations... wasn't sad at all to see him leave...

at least you know what a TROLL actually is :) and if he is an Asshole he IS an asshole, there is nothing about to hide it... you are moaning about anelka but at the same time you protect neymar with all what you've got?

uhm ok and who was this guy? don't know what you mean, I hoped for carlo to leave because ha made to many mistakes but crying? are you serious? be carefull with your accusations... wasn't sad at all to see him leave...

at least you know what a TROLL actually is :) and if he is an Asshole he IS an asshole, there is nothing about to hide it... you are moaning about anelka but at the same time you protect neymar with all what you've got?

Jesus, you dont even know what you are talking about. I'm one of the few guys in this forum who think Anelka is a good player.

So, if you like to use this term, you are the troll here. All your posts today were a silly attempt to ridicule Neymar with brainless arguments.

Edit:

btw its not important to me WHY Neymar kicks a other sportsmen in the BACK whil he is LAING down on the floor... are you serious about ANY excuse for an acting like that?

I agree on the whole. His talent and potential is unquestionable, he COULD be one of the best in the world if he develops and matures properly in the near future.

However his attitude could lead him to just another overhyped player who never reached the standards he could. It's one thing him being confident in his abilities, it's another him being cocky and so arrogant and resorting to diving constantly... he'll need to curb his own attitude in order to develop in the way he could possibly. Right now, given his all round recent performances and attitude he would be a HUGE gamble, he's used to being a massive star in Brazil and whilst he would be a key player for us if he didn't perform he wouldn't play - his response to that is unknown but I believe it wouldn't be too positive.

He needs to mature much more as a person before he's ready for a big money move to a top club, £40 odd million is way too much for such a risk right now. We should focus on players with good temparment and already tested at a higher level such as Hulk, Sanchez (if it's not too late) or just try to develop our own like Kakuta who just this time last year everyone was saying how incredible he could be.

To other I think Neymar should develop a little bit, before moving to Europe, in one or two years he will be ready.

Why not let him develop here, in 2 years time here he will be used to the Premier League and be an even better player than waiting 2 more years in Brazil

I'm one of the few guys in this forum who think Anelka is a good player.

Poor "troll".

you're serious about that? Can imagine some posts where you told us you cant stand Anelka anymore... :)

you still didn't answere when did I cry for carlo Mr. Trollmaster Sir?

so I was missleaded by the anelka thing and you was missleaded by the crying thing... at the end of the day I can seperate a forum and a discussion from real life, what makes me nowhere near a troll..

but you give two standrads for players you like and that ones you dont like... and thats wrong...

I have a really high standard and I stand firm in my oppinions regardlass who is my opposition let it be neymar, kakuta, anelka, essine or my brother no difference... these guys are only thinking about they're selfs and they're money but the is a codex ind if you don't stick to it you're no sportsman...

you really think you're opinion is the ony right one but I can assure you, you're wrong, neymar is hyped and he has an absolutly disgusting attitude to the game he has so many similaritys to robinho... just read this report from 2003

click

you don't get that there is so many differences between european talent (zidane, Maldini, Lampard, Cannavaro etc.) which develop on a later stage than brazilians and south americans generally, but they're careers tend to last longer (ronaldo, adriano, comperade zidane, Nesta, Lampard, Xavi) etc pp.

you have to realize that this player is fuck'n NINETEEN years old 40 Million or even 25 Million is RIDICIULUS... and while we have some players carlo himself telling you they where the most giftet players he ever has trained with (and he playes with kaka and Pat, he named kakuta as outstanding one who needs still improvement) and by many experts, they're the SAME experts labelling Neymar outstanding...

Why not let him develop here, in 2 years time here he will be used to the Premier League and be an even better player than waiting 2 more years in Brazil

I agree, but going to Chelsea under Villas-Boas will be good for him. Under Ancelotti, I dont think so, while I know Kakuta is overrated, I recognize he could do better under a better manager, just look to Yuri, promising player destroyed by Carlo. Not sure if Neymar will succeed at Real under Mourinho and wilth all those jealousy big stars, specially Di Maria. ( argentinians dont like brazilians, specially the black ones with good skills ).

I wont discuss with your anymore guy, dont waste your time.

ok ... bit childish, know this phenomen by kids when they don't want to talk they hide whth hands over the eyes...

but we all know you already on this forum... its OK ;)

if anything that is the total opposite of the brazilian style of football. only in nike adverts is that what brazilian football is about, ploks.

neymar is an incredible talent. he's got his flaws, but they are not out of the ordinary, certainly not for a a footballer of his age.

if we have any chance of signing him, why shouldn't we try? there really aren't many players with his quality, and even fewer with his potential.

inferior players yield inferior results. if you can buy ronaldo for 80m or ribery for 5m, you buy ronaldo every time. at the end of the season everyone will remark what great value ribery was for his side, and everyone will see that the team that signed ronaldo is the team that ends up with the trophies.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You