Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he comes he is just another foreign mercenaries whos interests are individualistic and not for the benefit of Chelsea. He is also a playacting diving cunt, because of that if we sign him I can see him moaning about a move to Spain or Italy after three years.

CHELSEA: NEYMAR'S £45M TAG TOO MUCH

254670_1.jpg

Chelsea have told Santos they will not be held to ransom over £45million-rated Neymar

Friday June 24,2011

By Tony Banks

commentBubble.gifHave your say(0)

CHELSEA have told Santos they will not be held to ransom over £45million-rated Neymar.

Brazil international Neymar, 19, is at the centre of a tug-of-war between Chelseaand Real Madrid, with rival managers Andre Villas-Boas and Jose Mourinho going head-to-head, intent on landing the most sought-after young player in the world.

Neymar scored one of the goals as Santos beat Penarol 2-1 in Sao Paolo on Wednesday to win the Copa Libertadores.

Immediately afterwards, his club were locked in talks with both European giants over their starlet's future.

Super agent Pini Zahavi was in Brazil last night leading the Chelsea delegation. The Blues have already had a £30m bid turned down. A source said: "Chelsea want Neymar very much, but they will not pay the £45m Santos want."

It was claimed in Spain that Real had sealed a deal earlier in the week, offering Neymar a £6m-a-year contract.

But last night Santos president Luis Ribeiro said: "Neymar is not for sale. We intend to commit him to Brazil for 15 years."

15 YEARS? Whats that about

I know it's THE SUN.. but still thought I would share...

Rib goes spare over Neymar bid

SANTOS president Luiz Ribeiro insists Neymar can earn as much in Brazil as he could by joining Chelsea. The £40million-rated striker is also wanted by Real Madrid.

But Ribeiro said: "I will break my own hand in order not to sign a contract to sell Neymar.

"He has a career plan at Santos which permits him to earn the same as abroad."

Oh boo hoo santos, boo hoo ribero, boo hoo neymar, fed up of our transfers dragging on for years. Sign him or tell him to fuck off I don't care which but stop dragging it out please Santos/Chelsea/Real/WhoCaresAnymore.

If he comes he is just another foreign mercenaries whos interests are individualistic and not for the benefit of Chelsea. He is also a playacting diving cunt, because of that if we sign him I can see him moaning about a move to Spain or Italy after three years.

Greatest mercenary in Chelsea is from England.

Wake up and realize that footballers are professionals nowadays. Give me the name of one single Chelsea player in the current squad who did not come for the money or for the prospect of glories , or players who would stay even if Chelsea drop their salaries and become a mid table team.

I know it's THE SUN.. but still thought I would share...

Rib goes spare over Neymar bid

SANTOS president Luiz Ribeiro insists Neymar can earn as much in Brazil as he could by joining Chelsea. The £40million-rated striker is also wanted by Real Madrid.

But Ribeiro said: "I will break my own hand in order not to sign a contract to sell Neymar.

"He has a career plan at Santos which permits him to earn the same as abroad."

The article translated wrong. In fact he said "I would break my own hand last year, in order not to sign a contract to sell Neymar tor Chelsea".

Right now if they pay the buy out clause and player want to go, he will let him.

so many games played with these transfers. santos know they will sell neymar, they are just trying to get as much for him as possible. the comment about them keeping him for 15 years is nonsense.

Santo's president is more a fan than anything. The money that Santos will win keeping him until WC is much more than his buy out clause.

I wont try to prove that Santos is not willing to sell him, but everyone who knows about brazilian football knows that it doesnt make sense to Santos sell him now or before 2014.

Neymar's image attract a lot of money from sponsors, and most part of children are becoming Santo's supporters because of Neymar. This guy is huge in Brazil, and if Santos manage to keep him, they are going in the right direction.

Nowadays Santos matches attract much more attention than matches of bigger clubs, like Flamengo, Palmeiras and Corinthians. Brazilian economy is blooming. Its stupid to Santos to let Neymar go for 40m at this moment.

I'm not Neymar's biggest fan, but his acts of petulance is namely a result of his youth and relative immaturity. Ronaldo has maintained that immature streak, Rooney can still show dissent and even experienced stars like Drogba, Terry and Cole constantly berate the officials. Slagging off Neymar over his attitude is a slippery slope.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You