Neymar

the wes

Actually he said "he is not likely to join Chelsea". This thread should be closed and we should discuss about other players, like Falcao. I rather see the hardworking Falcao playing here than this Cristiano Ronaldo mk II with his stupid hair. Anyone who choose Real over Chelsea is stupid.

If it was Barcelona, I would understand, but going to Real and to the classless Mourinho is annoying. It wont work, Real spend money and buy everybody and they cant even win La Liga.

Neymar and Mourinho deserve each other.

:goodpost:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who would choose Real over Chelsea is stupid? Err...Real is one of the biggest clubs, if not the biggest club in the world.

Classless Mourinho? 5 years ago you were probably licking his balls.

I actually agree with Henrique, Real Madrid have history yeah but that was then, Nowadays they just ruin players. They buy so many players, don't even think about strengthening positions, they just buy the best players and waste them on the bench. Robben, Van Der Vaart and Sneijder would be prime examples of this. Even Huntelaar, although he's not exactly world class, why buy him? And Owen. Post 2002, Real Madrid have just been a joke team and if Neymar goes there, he'll regret it. If you join Real Madrid, you're only going there for the stature of the club and the franchise but you have to look at which team would benefit your career the most and certainly moving to Chelsea would be a better option than going to Real Madrid who just have player overload. He probably wouldn't suit us anyway but at least he'd be something different that what we dont have that can unlock a defence.

Man City are doing that atm. Bought Adebayor, had a great season then was surplus to requirements. Their top 3 players 09/10 were Bellamy, Adebayor and Tevez. Tevez wants to go home, Bellamy and Adebayor weren't in Mancini's plans the next season and went on loan.

Btw have you seen how good this guy actually is? Just watched this vid, i know YT vids could make even Kalou look half decent but this is immense. Look at hom calm he is in front of goal and his penalties. He actually is like nobody i've seen before.

His finishing reminds me a bit of an in-form Thierry Henry of 2002/2006

Edited by OllieCFC

I know the old thread got locked but I thought this warranted a new topic:

Five clubs meet Neymar price

Barca, Real, Man City, Chelsea and Makhachkala all bid for Brazilian

Santos have confirmed that five clubs have met Neymar's release clause of €45million (£40.3million) and they have been given permission to talk with the Brazilian sensation.

The clubs are understood to be Real Madrid,spacer.gifBarcelona,spacer.gifChelsea,spacer.gifManchester Cityspacer.gif and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11668_7008245,00.html

Hmm....better news!

Santos coach warns Neymar over Real Madrid move: Look what happened to Kaka!

Santos coach Mauricy Ramalho has questioned whether Real Madrid would be the best move for Neymar.

Neymar is a top target for Real and Chelsea.

"I have a bit of fear for Neymar in Madrid and that the same thing happens to him that happened to Kaka," he said.

"Madrid is very different from Santos. I do not know if he will be free on the field, because Jose Mourinho likes much tactical work, he does not leave you to play.

"I have a little doubt that relationship for Neymar at Madrid."

More of the same please! :eyebrows:

Btw have you seen how good this guy actually is? Just watched this vid, i know YT vids could make even Kalou look half decent but this is immense. Look at hom calm he is in front of goal and his penalties. He actually is like nobody i've seen before.

His finishing reminds me a bit of an in-form Thierry Henry of 2002/2006

Great video, really shows that this guy is very calm in front of the goal and he has the talent to do it. But i m a little skeptical (maybe i m wrong) on how he would fare in the Premier league because here it is more physical and specially the lower team defend quite deep and cover up. Also here the defenders tend to attack the ball more (Correct me if i m wrong)

Although it would be really interesting to see him play in the Premier League specially since most of his countrymen who had similar flair didnt quite succeed.

Bit dubious on this Santos statement. Barca main target is Fabregas, they wouldnt go over 27m euros, yet will pay 45m euros for Neymar? Man City yes i wouldnt be surprised if they're in the race, Anzhi would be least likely to get him IMO, I still think its between Chelsea and Real

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You