the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

After seeing his fighting skills yesterday, i completely falling for him.

Neymar come to Chelsea!

......:rolleyes:

Neymar really is starting to come across as a bit of a attention seeking Muppet to me . He seems to be constantly playing little pointless mind games , he has a cocky attitude , he dives every game , he fights with opposition players and he makes accusations of racism which turn out to be completely without grounds .

Again you come with the same old history that Santos is demanding money. He has a buy out clause and the club that created him is not willing to sell.

Thats the point of buy out clauses: avoiding players to leave.

That's what I mean. We're clearly not in a position to buy, not with such a high release clause, that's the reality of spending £50million one 1 striker.

Hence, patience for Kakuta's development maybe a more, worthwhile risk.

blink.gif

Neymar is one of the most overrated players in world football.Fact.

I refuse to jump on the bandwagon without any real and convincing justification. I can recognise a top quality player that is worth £25m or more when i see one.

Neymar is one of the most overrated players in world football.Fact.

I refuse to jump on the bandwagon without any real and convincing justification. I can recognise a top quality player that is worth £25m or more when i see one.

blink.gifwacko.gif

all in a single game against nehterlands:

@lionsden

at least he is as STUPID as Bread

All this was already posted.

Stop trying to prove that your friend Kakuta is better than Neymar, its useless.

More and more these days club pay as high a transfer for for potential as they do for the finished article, mostly because at a younger age you get more years out of a player. This is why we are seeing so much money mentioned for these young players. Yes you could say Neymar is young and relitively unproven, but the would have been said when players like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Robinho and Kaka left brazil for Europe....... Also Brazilian clubs have realised that they can now demand more money for young Brazilians because they are so badly wanted by the English clubs. Part of the reason why we moved for Piazon so early before he had made a first team appearance and his fee can rocket.

In my opinion Neymar is clearly one of the most exciting young talents out there and i would for Chelsea to sign him, even at £40m. We have been begging for a player like Neymar for too long, our alternatives are no cheaper either.

More and more these days club pay as high a transfer for for potential as they do for the finished article, mostly because at a younger age you get more years out of a player. This is why we are seeing so much money mentioned for these young players. Yes you could say Neymar is young and relitively unproven, but the would have been said when players like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Robinho and Kaka left brazil for Europe....... Also Brazilian clubs have realised that they can now demand more money for young Brazilians because they are so badly wanted by the English clubs. Part of the reason why we moved for Piazon so early before he had made a first team appearance and his fee can rocket.

In my opinion Neymar is clearly one of the most exciting young talents out there and i would for Chelsea to sign him, even at £40m. We have been begging for a player like Neymar for too long, our alternatives are no cheaper either.

To other I think Neymar should develop a little bit, before moving to Europe, in one or two years he will be ready.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You