Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, i talked to Osgood, he told me that we will be getting neymar, Lukaku, Moutinho and a mystery player that he refused to tell me this summer. I'm so pumped.

Peter Osgood??

I hopee you aré right

Lol... what about Neymar? :eyebrows: Hala Madrid? or staying at Santos? :whistling:

Breakin news:

Santos confirmed the departure of one of its greatest guys to Real Madrid:

Muricy Ramanho will replace Mourinho at Real Madrid, following his winning journey with Santos.

Goober.png

Neymar had a agreement with Santos to stay at least until the end of this year, if Santos won Libertadores. Now they won it, so it remains to be seen if Neymar will honor that agreement. Real and Chelsea are interested. From this guy:

http://blogdoperrone...tistas-a-prova/

To other side, Santos' president said he refused to discuss about Neymar's future until Libertadores' Final, and he is not willing to discuss it now, because even if any club pay the buy out clause he doesn't believe Ganso or Neymar will accept leaving right now.

About the news in Spain saying Real Madrid already has a deal with Neymar, Luiz Alvaro said:

"It's pre-season in Europe, there is nothing important happening so they need some stuff to put in the empty spaces in papers and blogs. Its a coarse and irresponsible lie".

Neymar had a agreement with Santos to stay at least until the end of this year, if Santos won Libertadores. Now they won it, so it remains to be seen if Neymar will honor that agreement. Real and Chelsea are interested. From this guy:

http://blogdoperrone...tistas-a-prova/

To other side, Santos' president said he refused to discuss about Neymar's future until Libertadores' Final, and he is not willing to discuss it now, because even if any club pay the buy out clause he doesn't believe Ganso or Neymar will accept leaving right now.

About the news in Spain saying Real Madrid already has a deal with Neymar, Luiz Alvaro said:

"It's pre-season in Europe, there is nothing important happening so they need some stuff to put in the empty spaces in papers and blogs. Its a coarse and irresponsible lie".

This is Neymar loves Pele, and listens to him etc.. Today, Pele said that he told Neymar's dad not to join Chelsea and Real would be better for him... and it's so annoying to see Pele hold the Marca paper up with the headlines saying that Neymar has agreed a move to Madrid etc... I mean the only way I can see him coming is if Zahavi somehow pulls this off.. which I doubt it.. but lets see! :yes:

This is Neymar loves Pele, and listens to him etc.. Today, Pele said that he told Neymar's dad not to join Chelsea and Real would be better for him... and it's so annoying to see Pele hold the Marca paper up with the headlines saying that Neymar has agreed a move to Madrid etc... I mean the only way I can see him coming is if Zahavi somehow pulls this off.. which I doubt it.. but lets see! :yes:

Feroze, seriously guy, you have some problems...do you really believe that Pelé has one or two things to do with Neymar's future.

Gimme a break. You can´t be obsessed about a player like that. First you were sure he was going to come this summer, when there was nothing indicating that, and now you are in despair and is sure he is going to Real because of bullshit in Marca or because of Pelé.

He might end up at Real, but you should come with better arguments than Marca and Pele.

This is Neymar loves Pele, and listens to him etc.. Today, Pele said that he told Neymar's dad not to join Chelsea and Real would be better for him..

Everything that comes out of Pele's mouth is wrong, so why should he be believed this time?

Everything that comes out of Pele's mouth is wrong, so why should he be believed this time?

Pele calls English football too rough ....at least our players usually stop kicking each other when the final whistle goes .. last nights

final was classic ... believe Santos are after David Haye as a puncher back up for kicker Neymer...what is the phrase "dont kick a man when he is down"

Neymar has said final word is his. His dad, his agent can all negotiate and advise but he will decide where he goes himself, it will be somewhere he will enjoy. Until he is holding Madrid shirt, we are in with a chance. Did he give any signs he was lelaving last night at full time?

But, after their initial £30m bid was rejected by the South American giants, Chelsea have reconsidered their offer and are set to increase their original bid and will send "super agent" Pini Zahavi to Brazil to complete the move.

The Mirror reports that Chelsea are expected to complete the move as soon as this weekend with new manager Andre Villas-Boas fully behind the deal.

The 19-year old is expected to reject a move to Real Madrid and join the Blues for a fee in the region of £40million.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You