Neymar

the wes

Neymar scored in all the Finals since 2010.

Really decisive player.

and thats why I think he is a better player than Ganso, he carries the team and shines when he has to shine.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

Henrique, do you support Santos? You strike me as a Fluminense supporter for some reason.

He might be, cause he did not said anything when i told him about the LDU vs Fluminense final! :lol:

Daniiiiiiiloooooooooooooooo! 2-0!

Danilo only 19 i think. He will move to a bigger team as well.

The goalie is good as well.

Guest justin_3d

Meh Santos champions.

Rival was not that good.

Men if only Santos had played LDU. I'm sure Neymar would have been dead by the second half. Brazilians always suck when they go to the altitude of Quito and La Paz.

Henrique, do you support Santos? You strike me as a Fluminense supporter for some reason.

No, I support Palmeiras aka as greatest team ever.

Fluminense is from Rio de Janeiro, there is no rivalry between Santos and Fluminense.

Santos and Palmeiras are rivals, but its not a huge rivalry, my grandpa was a Santos' supporter, I dont mind Santos winning it.

goooooooooooool

I still believe we have a good chance with Neymar, but the chances he stays with Santos is greater.

Santos-60%

Chelsea-25%

Madrid-15%

Don't believe the Neymar to Madrid rumor, because Madrid #1 target is Aguero.

I concur.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You