Neymar

the wes

I'm not Neymar's biggest fan, but his acts of petulance is namely a result of his youth and relative immaturity. Ronaldo has maintained that immature streak, Rooney can still show dissent and even experienced stars like Drogba, Terry and Cole constantly berate the officials. Slagging off Neymar over his attitude is a slippery slope.

His arrogance and attitude is made for the Premier League then. This is me being utterly optimistic here....

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 weeks ago..Neymar's agent Ribeiro.. Personal Messaged my friend when my friend asked him publicly will Neymar join Chelsea on Twitter.... the agent... replied (via a personal message) "No he will not join Chelsea, unfortunately" Which is really weird.. shocking to see an agent say that .. privately.. to some fan.

260011_218811558151304_215379335161193_743358_560523_n.jpg

247306_218811731484620_215379335161193_743360_5192950_n.jpg

And yes that is Ribeiro's official Twitter account.. as Neymar follows him, along with other players.. and last year he did admit that it was his twitter account somewhere.... really strange how an agent would talk to a teenager about his player's future...! :wacko:

But yeah last year his agent publicly said Neymar will join Chelsea.. and we all saw what happened.. :whistling:

2 weeks ago..Neymar's agent Ribeiro.. Personal Messaged my friend when my friend asked him publicly will Neymar join Chelsea on Twitter.... the agent... replied (via a personal message) "No he will not join Chelsea, unfortunately" Which is really weird.. shocking to see an agent say that .. privately.. to some fan.

260011_218811558151304_215379335161193_743358_560523_n.jpg

247306_218811731484620_215379335161193_743360_5192950_n.jpg

And yes that is Ribeiro's official Twitter account.. as Neymar follows him, along with other players.. and last year he did admit that it was his twitter account somewhere.... really strange how an agent would talk to a teenager about his player's future...! :wacko:

But yeah last year his agent publicly said Neymar will join Chelsea.. and we all saw what happened.. :whistling:

Actually he said "he is not likely to join Chelsea". This thread should be closed and we should discuss about other players, like Falcao. I rather see the hardworking Falcao playing here than this Cristiano Ronaldo mk II with his stupid hair. Anyone who choose Real over Chelsea is stupid.

If it was Barcelona, I would understand, but going to Real and to the classless Mourinho is annoying. It wont work, Real spend money and buy everybody and they cant even win La Liga.

Neymar and Mourinho deserve each other.

It is difficult to fight Real Madrid for Neymar if still a subject of interest. Because the player wants to Madrid, and they offer Kaka in exchange

Santos wont accept any deal involving Kaka.

Actually he said "he is not likely to join Chelsea". This thread should be closed and we should discuss about other players, like Falcao. I rather see the hardworking Falcao playing here than this Cristiano Ronaldo mk II with his stupid hair. Anyone who choose Real over Chelsea is stupid.

If it was Barcelona, I would understand, but going to Real and to the classless Mourinho is annoying. It wont work, Real spend money and buy everybody and they cant even win La Liga.

Neymar and Mourinho deserve each other.

Finally, some sanity!

30. august 2013, page 423

"There are still chances of Neymar going to Chelsea if the blues match Santos' £60m price tag for the Brazilian.

source: goal.com

Henrique: He will stay <_<

Justin3d: It's a fake! There are no quotes, it's only a speculation!

Feroze: Oh my god we are so close to sign him!! I HOPE WE FINALLY DO IT! :) :) :)

31. august 2013, page 424

Neymar makes a shock move and finally decides to leave Brazil! His destination? Old Traford. Club from Manchester signed one of the biggest talents in the world for amazing £25m.

"It's a dream for every player to play in a club as Manchester United and I feel so happy to finally arrive here. I have always wanted it."

Meanwhile, Chelsea have offered a new contract to Salomon Kalou that will expire at 2017.

"I'm very happy to extend my contract and I hope I will feature more now and make my break into the first team."

source: skysports

"There are still chances of Neymar going to Chelsea if the blues match Santos' £60m price tag for the Brazilian.

Feroze: Oh my god we are so close to sign him!! I HOPE WE FINALLY DO IT! :) :) :)

Neymar makes a shock move and finally decides to leave Brazil! His destination? Old Traford. Club from Manchester signed one of the biggest talents in the world for amazing £25m.

"It's a dream for every player to play in a club as Manchester United and I feel so happy to finally arrive here. I have always wanted it."

Meanwhile, Chelsea have offered a new contract to Salomon Kalou that will expire at 2017.

"I'm very happy to extend my contract and I hope I will feature more now and make my break into the first team."

emo3.gif

You're going to make me cry..

laughing1.gif

:lol: This is gold.

ha ha ha ha ha ha emo3.gif

:clap::goodpost:

suicide.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You