Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would love love love this player here. Looks like such a complete player. Superb dribbling, double-footed, powerful shot, great link-up play and passing. A bit more refinement to his game could make him a world-beater. Think that people are only turned off him because of a protracted transfer saga and his apparent desire to join Barcelona - but if he came here, I think everyone would be more receptive.

Would love love love this player here. Looks like such a complete player. Superb dribbling, double-footed, powerful shot, great link-up play and passing. A bit more refinement to his game could make him a world-beater. Think that people are only turned off him because of a protracted transfer saga and his apparent desire to join Barcelona - but if he came here, I think everyone would be more receptive.

130927615839.gif

scolari already said, that neymar will be a barca player. also santos vice-president confirmed, that he wants to go and they are negotiating with barca. think this soap opera will finally end this summer with a move to Barcelona.

Hmm didn't he say he's not leaving Brazil untill the WC ends?

Yes, but Santos want to make money before he can sign for free...

Barcelona offered 18mi and they obviously rejected. Now, we have to wait until Barça makes another offer to see if Neymar will indeed leave this summer.

Rumors that Santos want 30mi, but Barcelona only want to pay as much as 22-25mi!

IMO, he will definetly leave this transfer window, it is only a matter of time...

If he goes to Barcelona he won't be able to express his talent fully.

yeah. just like sanchez. no-one there has license to dribble except messi and iniesta.

If he goes to Barcelona he won't be able to express his talent fully.

I think he will do just great, but I understand people's concern...

Barcelona will probably get rid of Villa and Sanchez, so Neymar's place on the wing alongside Pedro is pretty much secured!

Also, the Catalans are very concerned with their Messi dependancy, so I honestly think they will try to give freedom to Neymar so they can be more of a threat even without Lionel.

People think Neymar is only dribles, but he really isnt. He knows how to play with short passes and ball possession. Neymar is very good at setting up infiltrations, which is exactly what Barça does. He is also excellent at finishing from short range (very important for Barcelona's style of play). He is indeed more fitted to dribling, but it isnt like he cant work on the Barcelona way. I bet he will adapt fast...

More than anything, he is not like Cristiano Ronaldo, who needs to be the center of the universe and is an attention whore. Unlike what shit papers like The Sun and Daily Mail suggest, Neymar is a good teamplayer. He will be just fine being the 3rd or 4th star in Spain, he wont cause any dressing room problems because of that!

Barcelona will probably get rid of Villa and Sanchez, so Neymar's place on the wing alongside Pedro is pretty much secured!

Also, the Catalans are very concerned with their Messi dependancy, so I honestly think they will try to give freedom to Neymar so they can be more of a threat even without Lionel.

People think Neymar is only dribles, but he really isnt. He knows how to play with short passes and ball possession. Neymar is very good at setting up infiltrations, which is exactly what Barça does. He is also excellent at finishing from short range (very important for Barcelona's style of play). He is indeed more fitted to dribling, but it isnt like he cant work on the Barcelona way. I bet he will adapt fast...

More than anything, he is not like Cristiano Ronaldo, who needs to be the center of the universe and is an attention whore. Unlike what shit papers like The Sun and Daily Mail suggest, Neymar is a good teamplayer. He will be just fine being the 3rd or 4th star in Spain, he wont cause any dressing room problems because of that!

That much is obvious. Ronaldo is actually a pretty average footballer. His passing is poor and he's not really a possession player, more of a great counter-attacking talent. Great goalscorer but he's an average footballer really.

More than anything, he is not like Cristiano Ronaldo, who needs to be the center of the universe a

nd is an attention whore. Unlike what shit papers like The Sun and Daily Mail suggest, Neymar is a good teamplayer. He will be just fine being the 3rd or 4th star in Spain, he wont cause any dressing room problems because of that!

I also think it is good for neymar and Brazil nt. He is going to get better playing in UCL. I really fancy Brazil in 2014 WC, but does Brazil has any decent target man ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You