the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

Justin say he dont want Neymar but is watching the game because of him.

Who said I am watching the game because of him?

I have watched the Copa Libertadores before him.

My fav. finals i have watched was the one with LDU vs Fluminense, where we saw a lot of goals.

Drogba had a problem with Scolari, who was fired.

Scolari was not fired because of Drogba.....

Neymar does not have an attitude problem, you also have to remember he is only a teenager.

I already gave an example of his bad attitude, and you say he does not have an attitude problem.....

Guest justin_3d

I like Ganso better.

Don't know why we are not being linked with him, since we need someone like him.

Guest justin_3d

Now Neymar fouls a guy and injures him....

Don't want him at Chelsea.

He can go with his cheating ways to Real Madrid. He will fit right in with the hypocrite of Mourinho!

Give me Ganso any day from that team.

Guest justin_3d

Penarol are shit lol. Seriously their chances are so far apart, and Santos are just bossing the game, but still can't score.

I wanted to see LDU better. Most teams get rip by LDU at home due to the altitude. Especially Brazilians teams. They get their ass handed by LDU over there. :D

Was hoping to see them at the final. :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You