Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe him staying in Brazil till he is 22/23 might not be bad for him? only problem for us he will probably be valued at £80m then.

Its no possible, unless he sign a new deal.

Not sure if he is interest in increasing his buy out clause.

Then I am happy for him and wish him best of luck! That kind of devotion is rare nowdays and you have to respect that. I want him to win many trophies with Santos.

To be honest when someone attacks my team mates i'd be fighting for them

Everybody was fighting.

I love players who fight.

My greatest idol in football is Edmundo, really crazy guy:

:goodpost: Might as well throw some golfers and cricketers in there as well, see how that lasts...

No pads aloud tholaugh.gif

Seriously tho i just watched the mass brawl after the game and bare in mind i come from Belfast where we are not adverse to a riot (see last few days for evidence) but that is fucking mental for a match, not so much the fans but the players and all. Actually makes sense now what oreillyd36 said, i assumed it was Neymar just being a cock but what else could you do ph34r.gif

No pads aloud tholaugh.gif

Seriously tho i just watched the mass brawl after the game and bare in mind i come from Belfast where we are not adverse to a riot (see last few days for evidence) but that is fucking mental for a match, not so much the fans but the players and all. Actually makes sense now what oreillyd36 said, i assumed it was Neymar just being a cock but what else could you do ph34r.gif

Not mad on Neymar myself, good little player, will probably turn out great. Seems like a right little dickhead though but i've been in a very similar situation myself and when you see someone attacking a team mate you just react to it

off-topic:

Those riots aren't affecting you at all are they mate? saw some coverage on the news down this way and it looks shocking alright.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You