Josh McEachran

Term-X

The type of passing, movement, speed etc Do you not watch Football?

That game tonight sexy and sleak enough for ya?

Having one playing style is retarded. Buying only small players is retarded, Expecting chelsea to be barca is retarded.

Started for Boro today. Currently losing 2-1 to Millwall with 30mins to go.

EDIT: Looks like he didn't have the best of games but he did play the full 90 mins:

McEachran was pretty much below par today and did not contribute much

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=4156&page=32

Im sorry you love arsenal and barcelona too much to have a actual debate. City went continental and barely won the league spending 500mil and liverpool are doing shit. Barca were beaten by us and cheated their way to titles, and we emulate them all? Right. I know we are, what im saying is its wrong. Also Drogba, Ballack, Essien were never bought for "sexy football", and whats sexy about slow paced football, endless passing and faggots falling over. Ask anyone why they dont like football and they'll describe your "sexy" football. Arsenal in the invincible years was as "sexy" and had huge great players, our side in 2004-2006 player great football to, also i think your missing the personal relationships involved with a player, Lamps is a great friend of Abram by now and has been for years, also his kid's, wife all factors in a move oversea's this is isnt Fifa, you have to think of players as people as well.

Lol cheated their way to titles, GTFO

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the game today. It was hard for Josh because blackpool completed dominated however he did look comfortable on the ball when he got it and did a great through ball to ishmael miller who missed a 1 on 1. he also had a decent shot which was saved. Mid way through the second half he got shifted over to the right side of midfield where he hardly touched the ball. I thought he was definately one of boros best players although i might be a bit biased.

Went to the game today. It was hard for Josh because blackpool completed dominated however he did look comfortable on the ball when he got it and did a great through ball to ishmael miller who missed a 1 on 1. he also had a decent shot which was saved. Mid way through the second half he got shifted over to the right side of midfield where he hardly touched the ball. I thought he was definately one of boros best players although i might be a bit biased.

Ishmael is fucking terrible lmao, McEachran played him in the other week and he missed a one on one. He's just so bad.

Haha i know he was actually really good at west brom a few years ago and played for city before that. Hes just a donkey now

He looked really good and promising when he was younger actually, lots of hype about him, now look at him...

A lot of my mates been complaining about him and moaning about Mowbray, because to be fair Mowbray has no sense, if he gets them up the Premier League they will go straight back down.

Josh is looking very good though, keep hearing great things about him.

Miller was good at West Brom at one point but after his injury he hasn't been anywhere near the same. Shame, even without his injury he'd never be, say, good enough for England, but he'd be a decent PL forward IMO.

Anyway nice to see Josh, Hutch and now Chalobah all already making an impact or their teams.