Josh McEachran

Term-X

So happy for Josh. Always knew he had a large reserve of Talent in him. The only problem is Oscar. I can't see where Josh would play if Oscar will play the Lampard role.

josh is 19. with all due respect lamps got a max of 2 years ahead of him. then it is all josh-oscar. also tbh oscar was poor in his first real test against reading so presuming that he will start ahead of josh is wrong.

josh is 19. with all due respect lamps got a max of 2 years ahead of him. then it is all josh-oscar. also tbh oscar was poor in his first real test against reading so presuming that he will start ahead of josh is wrong.

Oscar will become a starter soon. No doubt. He has a lot of Talent. So where does Josh play?

both times we have played oscar he has come in as a winger/cam, not as a double pivot player. i really have not seen much of him so dont know what kind of player he is but from what i have heard people always put him alongside mata-hazard. so josh should get slotted in the double pivot alongside mikel/dm in 2 years.

both times we have played oscar he has come in as a winger/cam, not as a double pivot player. i really have not seen much of him so dont know what kind of player he is but from what i have heard people always put him alongside mata-hazard. so josh should get slotted in the double pivot alongside mikel/dm in 2 years.

Josh really does have a chance of making it here. He's been on the brink for a couple of years now and still has a chance. You can feel that Kakuta for example will leave because every time he gets close, he then performs badly and goes further away but Josh has always played well when he's played for us and has always stayed in the frame. He has the game to really break through. Oscar won't be left out tho, we spent £25m on him altogether so he will be a big player for us soon but Josh really has a chance.

How was he poor and how the hell were Reading his first real test?

It's not really true that Josh and Oscar can not play in the same side imo. Oscar can play either in the center or on the wing and we will probably just see where is Josh's best position. But I think he could be a very, very good deep lying midfielder. So McEachran with another defensive midfielder in the double pivot (if we stay with the 4-2-3-1), and Oscar anywhere in the front 3.

It wasn't his first test. He played well against WBA, but he was definitely poor against Reading. Gave the ball away way too readily, his passing was off, and he was knocked off the ball a couple of times with ease. I don't care much as he's a long-term signing coming from a poor league so expecting him to have an immediate impact like Mata or Hazard was always unfair.

Josh McEcharan seems to be doing good at Boro. Next season he should be loaned out to a Premier League side if Boro fail to make it . With Oscar in the team, Josh will have to play in the Pivot.

Josh can be the Xavi of this team. Ancelotti played him there when he was 17 and he was quite impressive. I remember the debut against Newcastle in CC.

-------------Romeu---Josh--------------

Oscar-------------Hazard------------Mata

--------------Torres

oh so oscar was good against reading? and of course reading was his first real test with him coming at 2-1 down at sb. buying some1 for 25mil does mean he is great.he still has to prove himself.

So happy for Josh. Always knew he had a large reserve of Talent in him. The only problem is Oscar. I can't see where Josh would play if Oscar will play the Lampard role.

When Pep takes over, it'll be a Josh-Oscar-Romeu MF

:dance:

jk....kinda

am i the only one who actually doesn`t believe we will play this 4-2-3-1 formation as much as 4-3-3 ? and in the future possibly even something out of the box like a 3-2-3-1-1.

it seems like a lot of people are stuck on us playing 4-2-3-1 then fret over how certain players will fit into it. when already this season we`ve played 4-3-3.

i believe Josh will make it with us and will play in the same side as Oscar. our board have settled down and are making wise decisions lately. they won`t let Josh go they just want to make sure when they need to rely on him he won`t let us down. i see a big clear out of old and getting past it midfielders within the next 12 months. Yossi,Flo,Essien,Frank maybe go to wind down his career and boost his pension money in the states. Christine might fancy trying to get into US TV. if they`ll give Piers the Leech a job there`ll wet themselves over having someone with a personality like her and of course she`s so much better to look at than that sleazeball.

well anyway that`s 4 i see leaving soon and Meireles could be added to them..there`ll be room for Josh.

Roman got out his chequebook for us in style again this summer but i don`t think it`s been like in the past. it`s been well thought out to get in before FFP kicks in. there`s a masterplan they are carrying out all will become more clearer in the next 12 months don`t worry about Josh he`s still very much in our future plans of that i`m sure.

Josh McEcharan seems to be doing good at Boro. Next season he should be loaned out to a Premier League side if Boro fail to make it . With Oscar in the team, Josh will have to play in the Pivot.

Josh can be the Xavi of this team. Ancelotti played him there when he was 17 and he was quite impressive. I remember the debut against Newcastle in CC.

-------------Romeu---Josh--------------

Oscar-------------Hazard------------Mata

--------------Torres

If we are going for a futuristic lineup, then I think by that time Lukaku might be the one replacing Torres. Or Sturridge if he is still with us.....but I think Lukaku might be the man in that futuristic lineup.

If we are going for a futuristic lineup, then I think by that time Lukaku might be the one replacing Torres. Or Sturridge if he is still with us.....but I think Lukaku might be the man in that futuristic lineup.

Thats the line up you will see in two years. McEchran will spend the next season on loan to a Premier League club. This guy is special. His range of passing is ridiculous. The way he turned the game against Newcastle in CC at the age of 17, was superb. I think Lampard will have another season at Chelsea before he moves on. I personally dont want us to buy a Defensive playmaker and would instead love to see McEchran take over no.8 shirt from Lampard

His ball control is Zidan'esq. He was only 17 back then.

Whether Oscar and McEachran can play in the same team or not is irrelevant. All the top teams strive to have two players for every position...nothing better than some healthy competition between the pair to bring the best out of eachother!

Thats the line up you will see in two years. McEchran will spend the next season on loan to a Premier League club. This guy is special. His range of passing is ridiculous. The way he turned the game against Newcastle in CC at the age of 17, was superb. I think Lampard will have another season at Chelsea before he moves on. I personally dont want us to buy a Defensive playmaker and would instead love to see McEchran take over no.8 shirt from Lampard

His ball control is Zidan'esq. He was only 17 back then.

2 years?

I thought you where meaning 3 to 5 years.

Cause if Sturridge and Lukau fulfill their potential they will be starting 11.

Or heck even Piazon if he has developed by then, we can use him as our own false 9!

I can't see a 2 of Oscar---Mceachran ever working. Also if they played a 4-3-3 like so

Romeu

Oscar McEachran

Hazard Torres Mata

Then too many Player miss out like Ramires, Marin, Moses etc and we wouldn't get the best out of Hazard and Mata. I think purcahsing Oscar may be too big a hurdle for Josh even though he is tremendously talented. Yes some of you will say "competition for places" blah blah but both Oscar and Josh are too good/will be too good to be not in the starting 11.