Josh McEachran

Term-X

Depends whether hes ready, hes got good potential maybe another year or two could be better than playing him when he isn't ready for our team and making him look quite average. Just my opinion though.

Agree!

I would put him on the squad though. It is not like he will get a starting position...

Because of him I think we do not need to buy a CM next season.

Mikel, Romeu, Rambo and Josh (maybe Oscar) are good enough for double pivot.

Don't expect McEachran to be playing for chelsea next season, i can't see him playing for us till he's about 24, 23 at least. But he will make it because of he has amazing talents.

And BTW... look at that, Boro 1-0 up, they are a very good side, so Josh is doing well if he's starting every game.

And Scott Mcdonald is on some form at the moment.

I went to watch Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough on Tuesday night as I got cheap tickets for being a student at Nottingham Trent University. Josh was playing, and he was by some distance the best player on the pitch. He has learnt to be more disciplined in a positional sense, which is great to see. He is becoming a player that always makes the simple pass, á la Makelele. Middlesbrough feed a lot of their attacks through him, and he always came and doubled up with the full-back. Good to see, a solid 8/10 performance from him.

I went to watch Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough on Tuesday night as I got cheap tickets for being a student at Nottingham Trent University. Josh was playing, and he was by some distance the best player on the pitch. He has learnt to be more disciplined in a positional sense, which is great to see. He is becoming a player that always makes the simple pass, á la Makelele. Middlesbrough feed a lot of their attacks through him, and he always came and doubled up with the full-back. Good to see, a solid 8/10 performance from him.

Oh very nice!He should fit in well with the likes of mata and oscar.

Did anyone just see that run? Woulda been one of the best individual goals ever from the young man. Josh is quality, absolutely no doubt about it and no coincidence Boro have got better with him in the team. He tackles too, he's like an English Ramires at times. The goal from Hoyte was stunning btw.

Did anyone just see that run? Woulda been one of the best individual goals ever from the young man. Josh is quality, absolutely no doubt about it and no coincidence Boro have got better with him in the team. He tackles too, he's like an English Ramires at times. The goal from Hoyte was stunning btw.

He remembers me in some ways of Iniesta.That would be a great goal.I hope he will replace Mikel next year ^^.He is ready for Chelsea