Josh McEachran

Term-X

We are worrying about this waaay too soon. Best way is to take it step by step with Josh, first let's hope he continues to get minutes and gain confidence at Boro.

I agree. Btw, does anyone know a place where there will be updated links to josh's spells at Boro?

Josh McEcharan seems to be doing good at Boro. Next season he should be loaned out to a Premier League side if Boro fail to make it . With Oscar in the team, Josh will have to play in the Pivot.

Josh can be the Xavi of this team. Ancelotti played him there when he was 17 and he was quite impressive. I remember the debut against Newcastle in CC.

-------------Romeu---Josh--------------

Oscar-------------Hazard------------Mata

--------------Torres

That line up could get bullied by dwarfs, were not barcelona, we dont get our free kicks for nothing etc, we wont ever be and the premier league isnt La Liga, arsenal tried this 8 years ago and have won nothing since. You need height and you NEED to be physical in the PL.

I think Lampard will have another season at Chelsea before he moves on.

Where do you think he'll be moving on to? he's 34 now, he'll either retire at chelsea or wont be going anywhere.

That line up could get bullied by dwarfs, were not barcelona, we dont get our free kicks for nothing etc, we wont ever be and the premier league isnt La Liga, arsenal tried this 8 years ago and have won nothing since. You need height and you NEED to be physical in the PL.

Where do you think he'll be moving on to? he's 34 now, he'll either retire at chelsea or wont be going anywhere.

Unlike Arsenal of 5-6 yrs ago our defense is strong and has experienced players. The only thing in that formation that is new is Josh instead of Lampard and Romeu instead of Mikel. What Arsenal did 6 years back was to completely revamp their squad. They did not have experienced players anywhere on the field and lacked leadership. All they needed was one or two leaders. In our case we have Cech, Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole might move on in two years I think.Yet Arsenal did very well.

Lampard in a year or two could go to MLS for sure. I would love to have him retire with us but he apparently wants 3 yr deal according to his latest interview and his wages arent low enough. And going by the trend, the board wouldnt give him a two year deal let alone a three year deal.

Unlike Arsenal of 5-6 yrs ago our defense is strong and has experienced players. The only thing in that formation that is new is Josh instead of Lampard and Romeu instead of Mikel. What Arsenal did 6 years back was to completely revamp their squad. They did not have experienced players anywhere on the field and lacked leadership. All they needed was one or two leaders. In our case we have Cech, Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole might move on in two years I think.Yet Arsenal did very well.

Lampard in a year or two could go to MLS for sure. I would love to have him retire with us but he apparently wants 3 yr deal according to his latest interview and his wages arent low enough. And going by the trend, the board wouldnt give him a two year deal let alone a three year deal.

Josh is too small to play the double pivot in the midfield, the midfield is already too small, its a real pitty as i would love to play but its a sad fact, romeu is fine, your point is valid on arsenal but no one in that line up your say bar the defence are leaders, in their own right, it was also the playing style of arsenal that left them screwed, also 8 years of nothing is not good for any team expected to win.

The last bit is utter bull, Lamps is far too english, in a good way btw, to go to America, also personal life wise his wife runs the show, so its unlikely, lamps is a one club man like Terry, their of their dying breed and if manure are silly enough to keep gigs and scholes on till 38 and 35 respectively, were more then capable, he'll take a cameo role and possible coaching staff, he's also talked about managing Chelsea at some point so he's not going anywhere.

Josh is too small to play the double pivot in the midfield, the midfield is already too small, its a real pitty as i would love to play but its a sad fact, romeu is fine, your point is valid on arsenal but no one in that line up your say bar the defence are leaders, in their own right, it was also the playing style of arsenal that left them screwed, also 8 years of nothing is not good for any team expected to win.

The last bit is utter bull, Lamps is far too english, in a good way btw, to go to America, also personal life wise his wife runs the show, so its unlikely, lamps is a one club man like Terry, their of their dying breed and if manure are silly enough to keep gigs and scholes on till 38 and 35 respectively, were more then capable, he'll take a cameo role and possible coaching staff, he's also talked about managing Chelsea at some point so he's not going anywhere.

I dont get this "Too Small" argument. Modric they said was too small and weak but he played the double pivot with Parker and Sandros. Wilshere is too small they said. You dont need leaders all over. Like I said that Line up is similar to the one we are playing now except for Lampard and Mikel. The Defense pretty much is full of leaders and is battle hardened from Last year's season. Thats good enough. What left arsenal screwed was not their playing style. It was their leadersership. When you have a twat like Gallas as your leader, that says it all. Remember that game against Birmingham in March back in 07-08? Arsenal were cruising with an 6-8 point lead over us and Man Utd in March and Gallas threw a fit on the pitch and this affected the dressing room and they blew it big time there after. That is exactly where they lost it. Playing style was fantastic. But they had no leaders. After Gallas it was a 22 yr old Fabregas.

Regarding Lampard, how do you know his wife runs the show? FYI its his fiancee. And Scholes and Giggs wages are well below Lampard's. We refused to give Drogba and Ballack two years on their contract. Highly unlikely we will give Lampard 3 years. It is NOT in his hands or the fan's hands. It is in the board's hands. How does him wanting to manage Chelsea proves he isnt going anywhere? He could go to MLS play for two seasons, come back and do the coaching.

I dont get this "Too Small" argument. Modric they said was too small and weak but he played the double pivot with Parker and Sandros. Wilshere is too small they said. You dont need leaders all over. Like I said that Line up is similar to the one we are playing now except for Lampard and Mikel. The Defense pretty much is full of leaders and is battle hardened from Last year's season. Thats good enough. What left arsenal screwed was not their playing style. It was their leadersership. When you have a twat like Gallas as your leader, that says it all. Remember that game against Birmingham in March back in 07-08? Arsenal were cruising with an 6-8 point lead over us and Man Utd in March and Gallas threw a fit on the pitch and this affected the dressing room and they blew it big time there after. That is exactly where they lost it. Playing style was fantastic. But they had no leaders. After Gallas it was a 22 yr old Fabregas.

Regarding Lampard, how do you know his wife runs the show? FYI its his fiancee. And Scholes and Giggs wages are well below Lampard's. We refused to give Drogba and Ballack two years on their contract. Highly unlikely we will give Lampard 3 years. It is NOT in his hands or the fan's hands. It is in the board's hands. How does him wanting to manage Chelsea proves he isnt going anywhere? He could go to MLS play for two seasons, come back and do the coaching.

Cant believe you used a arguement of modric smallness not being a problem when you've stuck him next to huge sandro, anyway, Arsenal have for years as the common joke goes "tried to walk it in" which theyve proved dosent work in the premiership City did as well last year and we have tried for many years aswell, leadership was indeed a problem tho which were in agreement tho Gallas fell out with Wenger's system, which is small, fally over players and no leadership as you've said, In the words of Mouriniho, you can play brazilian attacking football or you can win. (A personal dig at arsenal)

As for Frank, if you've seen him with his fiancee, its clear she runs the show, from basic body language alone you can tell that, he wont go anywhere, Ballack is not a good example, he wasnt a legend or a chelsea man, he was a great signing and a great player, Drogba would of got any contract he wanted tbh, just not more money and long deals at the top, Drogba left and took the retirement money at a hand job in China, Lamps will stay as one of our cameo legends.

We cannot forget what real football is like, and that not only tiny player are talented and creative, and the values of a balanced physical side, just because Barca with a team of midgets, imo, dived and cheated their way to titles (not to say their not talented btw which makes it all the worse) we should become them, We are Chelsea we do not follow the trends WE make them!

Cant believe you used a arguement of modric smallness not being a problem when you've stuck him next to huge sandro, anyway, Arsenal have for years as the common joke goes "tried to walk it in" which theyve proved dosent work in the premiership City did as well last year and we have tried for many years aswell, leadership was indeed a problem tho which were in agreement tho Gallas fell out with Wenger's system, which is small, fally over players and no leadership as you've said, In the words of Mouriniho, you can play brazilian attacking football or you can win. (A personal dig at arsenal)

As for Frank, if you've seen him with his fiancee, its clear she runs the show, from basic body language alone you can tell that, he wont go anywhere, Ballack is not a good example, he wasnt a legend or a chelsea man, he was a great signing and a great player, Drogba would of got any contract he wanted tbh, just not more money and long deals at the top, Drogba left and took the retirement money at a hand job in China, Lamps will stay as one of our cameo legends.

We cannot forget what real football is like, and that not only tiny player are talented and creative, and the values of a balanced physical side, just because Barca with a team of midgets, imo, dived and cheated their way to titles (not to say their not talented btw which makes it all the worse) we should become them, We are Chelsea we do not follow the trends WE make them!

I am sorry but are you deluded? Are you turning a blind eye to the current signings? Moses, Hazard, Marin, are they all tall and strong? We are copying Barca. We are going Continental football FYI. Man City went continental last season, Liverpool under Rodgers is playing continental football. We NO LONGER set any trends, hate to break it to you brother.

Again, Roman always wanted to emulate Barcelona, we tried doing it with strong players like Drogba, Essien, Ballack and the likes under Scolari and Ancelotti and AVB but it was a case of square pegs in round holes. Now we are buying "Midgets" in other words technical players with low center of gravity to play that sexy football.

Now regarding using Modric next to Sandro, Sando is 6'2 Romeu is 6'1. Not much difference. Arsenal were known to blow it by March because they didnt have good leadership up front. Their football was not a problem but conceding goals at the back was. They always seemed to score but always seemed to concede and that is because Arsenal bought shit defenders like Gallas, Eboue was alright, Vermalean scored more than he blocked, Koceilny is shit, Clichy was young, Sagna was young. In our case we have a battle hardened defense full of Brute and Leaders.

Coming to Lamps, I think you are getting emotional here but the board isnt going to be emotional. Either Lamps takes a 3 yr contract with reduced wages or he will be shown the door. Ballack was even willing to take reduced wages but wanted 2 yrs on his contract. Drogba situation was the same. He wanted two years but board is trying to cut down the wage structure because of FFP rules. So Lampard getting a 2 yr contract let alone 3 yrs is highly unlikely

I am sorry but are you deluded? Are you turning a blind eye to the current signings? Moses, Hazard, Marin, are they all tall and strong? We are copying Barca. We are going Continental football FYI. Man City went continental last season, Liverpool under Rodgers is playing continental football. We NO LONGER set any trends, hate to break it to you brother.

Again, Roman always wanted to emulate Barcelona, we tried doing it with strong players like Drogba, Essien, Ballack and the likes under Scolari and Ancelotti and AVB but it was a case of square pegs in round holes. Now we are buying "Midgets" in other words technical players with low center of gravity to play that sexy football.

Now regarding using Modric next to Sandro, Sando is 6'2 Romeu is 6'1. Not much difference. Arsenal were known to blow it by March because they didnt have good leadership up front. Their football was not a problem but conceding goals at the back was. They always seemed to score but always seemed to concede and that is because Arsenal bought shit defenders like Gallas, Eboue was alright, Vermalean scored more than he blocked, Koceilny is shit, Clichy was young, Sagna was young. In our case we have a battle hardened defense full of Brute and Leaders.

Coming to Lamps, I think you are getting emotional here but the board isnt going to be emotional. Either Lamps takes a 3 yr contract with reduced wages or he will be shown the door. Ballack was even willing to take reduced wages but wanted 2 yrs on his contract. Drogba situation was the same. He wanted two years but board is trying to cut down the wage structure because of FFP rules. So Lampard getting a 2 yr contract let alone 3 yrs is highly unlikely

Im sorry you love arsenal and barcelona too much to have a actual debate. City went continental and barely won the league spending 500mil and liverpool are doing shit. Barca were beaten by us and cheated their way to titles, and we emulate them all? Right. I know we are, what im saying is its wrong. Also Drogba, Ballack, Essien were never bought for "sexy football", and whats sexy about slow paced football, endless passing and faggots falling over. Ask anyone why they dont like football and they'll describe your "sexy" football. Arsenal in the invincible years was as "sexy" and had huge great players, our side in 2004-2006 player great football to, also i think your missing the personal relationships involved with a player, Lamps is a great friend of Abram by now and has been for years, also his kid's, wife all factors in a move oversea's this is isnt Fifa, you have to think of players as people as well.

Im sorry you love arsenal and barcelona too much to have a actual debate. City went continental and barely won the league spending 500mil and liverpool are doing shit. Barca were beaten by us and cheated their way to titles, and we emulate them all? Right. I know we are, what im saying is its wrong. Also Drogba, Ballack, Essien were never bought for "sexy football", and whats sexy about slow paced football, endless passing and faggots falling over. Ask anyone why they dont like football and they'll describe your "sexy" football. Arsenal in the invincible years was as "sexy" and had huge great players, our side in 2004-2006 player great football to, also i think your missing the personal relationships involved with a player, Lamps is a great friend of Abram by now and has been for years, also his kid's, wife all factors in a move oversea's this is isnt Fifa, you have to think of players as people as well.

We're going for sleek and sexy football. So nothing you say actually matters. I suggest you stop making yourself soud foolish. McEachran may or may not be too small. We'll have to see one day. My worry is more his defensive awareness.

We're going for sleek and sexy football. So nothing you say actually matters. I suggest you stop making yourself soud foolish. McEachran may or may not be too small. We'll have to see one day. My worry is more his defensive awareness.

What exactly about it is sleek and sexy?, going for one type of football instead of having variations like madrid for example and even were seeing early some, shock bang horror Barca this year, is the way to go. Go play fifa.