Josh McEachran

Term-X

PvA failed at Wigan, Kakuta failed at Fulham & Bolton, McEachran couldn't get off the bench at Swansea...the last Chelsea youth that had a decent loan spell in the PL was Mancienne.

What???? Mancienne was rubbish in as soon as he moved to the PL, and you've forgotten the massive success Sturridge had at Bolton.

the same could be said of Sterling at liverpool. Let me ask you what is Josh lacking besides deffensive understanding of positioning ( which as i said is improving and should be adiquite for next season) He plays the game as if he is 30 years old, calm and collected, his talent is also not in doubt...so why would he not be ready, and lastly he will suit our style of play and fill a need in our midfield ( deeplying playmaker, our own xavi if you would like) And dont say he is too small either.

PS= go on youtube and find MATA's blog were he describes Mceachran as the best young english talent he has seen and would soon be in the English senior squad.

Raheem plays in a position that allows the team to carry him, Josh doesn't. If Raheem loses the ball, it's alright as he's usually far up the opposition field. In Josh's case that would be different. Josh would also have a lot more tactical instructions required from him.

How did he go tonight?

From a boro fan:

very good second half when Boro looked to take control he moved the ball intelligently, see his move for the 1st goal!

But I could not find a video for Boro's goal, so I have no idea what he's talking about :lol:

Good to know that he is doing well but he is yet to assist or score a goal which is a bit worrying.

He's been very unlucky not to score or assist, hit the bar a couple of times, but he is playing a deep role most of the times, so it is not at all surprising.

Got a big game against Sunderland tonight, got a lot of mates going to the game, very confident about this one. Sunderlands form is bad Boro's is very good, and Boro have a big history of kicking Sunderlands arse.

Hoping Josh puts in a good performance.

Got a big game against Sunderland tonight, got a lot of mates going to the game, very confident about this one. Sunderlands form is bad Boro's is very good, and Boro have a big history of kicking Sunderlands arse.

Hoping Josh puts in a good performance.

He won't be playing tonight unfortunately. Shame.

Chelsea Youth@chelseayouth

As noted yesterday, #CFC haven't allowed Josh to play Cup games. RT @JMcEachran20: Good luck to the boys tonight against Sunderland!

Because of him I think we do not need to buy a CM next season.

Mikel, Romeu, Rambo and Josh (maybe Oscar) are good enough for double pivot.

Depends whether hes ready, hes got good potential maybe another year or two could be better than playing him when he isn't ready for our team and making him look quite average. Just my opinion though.