Josh McEachran

Term-X

What if Josh was born in Brazil and transfered for 25 millions and Oscar was born in England and hasn't got a decent chance to play 1st team football at all.I hope you get what I mean, in my opinion Josh is no less talented then Oscar just the brazillian had far more chance integrating himself into men world.

What if Josh was born in Brazil and transfered for 25 millions and Oscar was born in England and hasn't got a decent chance to play 1st team football at all.I hope you get what I mean, in my opinion Josh is no less talented then Oscar just the brazillian had far more chance integrating himself into men world.

Of course that would've made a difference, but if you think Josh is as talented as Oscar then surely he would've been given a lot more chances by now? I mean you here people saying that out of Oscar and Hazard they believe Oscar could possibly go further and be better. You don't hear the same about Josh. No way is Josh as talented as Oscar.

People overhype our youth way too much sometimes. Let Josh develop himself without this expectation that he needs to become a world class player and we might actually have a good player on our hands.

with lampard certain to leave i hope he will be ready to play a part next year with KDB as both offer what our current midfield lacks. That is a players able to control and dictate games from deep, solving a lot of problems we have currently, as well as improving our deffensive weaknesses.

PS= heard he played well vs Hull and his deffensive play has improved alot as well.

with lampard certain to leave i hope he will be ready to play a part next year with KDB as both offer what our current midfield lacks. That is a players able to control and dictate games from deep, solving a lot of problems we have currently, as well as improving our deffensive weaknesses.

PS= heard he played well vs Hull and his deffensive play has improved alot as well.

sorry but I don't see Josh as ready for that step up much as I wish he was

sorry but I don't see Josh as ready for that step up much as I wish he was

the same could be said of Sterling at liverpool. Let me ask you what is Josh lacking besides deffensive understanding of positioning ( which as i said is improving and should be adiquite for next season) He plays the game as if he is 30 years old, calm and collected, his talent is also not in doubt...so why would he not be ready, and lastly he will suit our style of play and fill a need in our midfield ( deeplying playmaker, our own xavi if you would like) And dont say he is too small either.

PS= go on youtube and find MATA's blog were he describes Mceachran as the best young english talent he has seen and would soon be in the English senior squad.

the same could be said of Sterling at liverpool. Let me ask you what is Josh lacking besides deffensive understanding of positioning ( which as i said is improving and should be adiquite for next season) He plays the game as if he is 30 years old, calm and collected, his talent is also not in doubt...so why would he not be ready, and lastly he will suit our style of play and fill a need in our midfield ( deeplying playmaker, our own xavi if you would like) And dont say he is too small either.

PS= go on youtube and find MATA's blog were he describes Mceachran as the best young english talent he has seen and would soon be in the English senior squad.

I dont think he has the physical strength yet to be a defender at the top level ...Players are never going to criticise young team mates ..

Remember the praise Kakuta got

He plays every game for Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough is a team full of very quality players, most of there players have had 2-3 million price tags, that's a shit load in Championship. And he's getting his game, he's obviously not playing bad.

Especially if he's benching the likes of Emmanuel Ledesma and Nicky Bailey. He will make it into the Chelsea team, people are expecting him to already show huge signs.

He's the type of midfielder who gets better with experience, he already has great technical skill, his passing and vision is what will get him into this team.

His problem is physical, and that's good because then we know he can improve. He will get a lot better for Middlesbrough this season and actually learn quite a few things, then he will be what 20?, what's the big fucking deal. And then there's you lot saying he wont ever make it because he hasn't got at least 8 assists yet or any goals. I keep hearing good things about the lad, and he been playing every game untill now.

I don't expect we will ever see McEachran into our team untill he's 23-24, untill he can hold the ball up and can be fully relied on, Untill he has that in his locker. He wont have any problems and he will be a cracking player.

And by the way, Middlesbrough are currently 3rd place in the Championship, not to mention they've had 2 robbed wins down due to stupid referee decisions.

Middlesbrough face Sunderland in the North-East derby next week in the League Cup. Hope he features as it would be interesting to see how he fares against a Premier League oppositon.

i can,t believe you will use that as a gage of his abilities. The guy played champions league football and was the player our older once looked to to dictate play and create things, he was the one they were looking to, so saying Sunderland as a gage is simplly not a neccesity. Go ask wilshere nobody knew him until he was giving a chance.

i can,t believe you will use that as a gage of his abilities. The guy played champions league football and was the player our older once looked to to dictate play and create things, he was the one they were looking to, so saying Sunderland as a gage is simplly not a neccesity. Go ask wilshere nobody knew him until he was giving a chance.

Actually..alot of people knew about Wilshere. Firstly, he is Wenger's favourite player since Fabregas. Secondly, he was touted as one of the youngsters who could make an impact in the EPL, back in 2010...by 14 of the Premier league managers.

McEachran should make it at Chelsea..but he'll be facing competition from some of the best young midfielders (eg. Oscar, KdB, Ramires) in Europe at the moment.

When his loan is done put him to a PL team and use KDB next season as he is more ready. Then the season after Josh might have a chance as he will be more physically ready.

the concept of physical needs are rubbish. the EPL is becoming more continental based than a standard english game, the likes of oscar, mata, cazorla, kagawa, modric, silva, etc... prove that you do not need to be physically biult rather have the footballing qualities to shine . And as we know josh has that in abundance. go to dailymotion website and search josh mceachran vs mancity and see him manuever nijal de jong ( the bucher) and you would be amazed.

When his loan is done put him to a PL team and use KDB next season as he is more ready. Then the season after Josh might have a chance as he will be more physically ready.

Hopefully we find a PL team that will actually play him week in, week out...I would hate to see another failed loan spell like Swansea.

I don't think many of our youths have had successful loan deals in the EPL.

PvA failed at Wigan, Kakuta failed at Fulham & Bolton, McEachran couldn't get off the bench at Swansea...the last Chelsea youth that had a decent loan spell in the PL was Mancienne.

the concept of physical needs are rubbish. the EPL is becoming more continental based than a standard english game, the likes of oscar, mata, cazorla, kagawa, modric, silva, etc... prove that you do not need to be physically biult rather have the footballing qualities to shine . And as we know josh has that in abundance. go to dailymotion website and search josh mceachran vs mancity and see him manuever nijal de jong ( the bucher) and you would be amazed.

Yes but he needs a bit more meat on his bones if you will. Not a lot but a bit more, hes incredibly lightweight its unreal.

What's wrong with using that game to see how he fares against a PL opposition? Though he may have played well in the Champions League before but those games were against Zilina and a dead rubber against Marseille. Furthermore, he hardly got to play consistently in the Premier League last season with Swansea but now he is playing week in week out for Boro in the Championship and coming up against different level of opposition suddenly will be a good test for him, assuming if he plays. Adding to that, this is local derby game, where the atmosphere and intensity of the game will be high thus making it interesting to see how he copes with it.