Josh McEachran

Term-X

Just made a brilliant brilliant run. Playing very well tonight.

But ended up making a poor pass from what I read. Nonetheless, at least it's good to see him getting game time and doing well there.

The game has ended. Boro won 2-1 but could easily drew the game after a late onslaught by Blackburn. First away points for Boro and first points dropped and first defeat of the season for Blackburn. Next up for Middlesbrough is a home game against Leicester City next Saturday.

Weird to think he is playing with someone who was born in the same town as me (George Friend).

He's actually a very good player, i thought they would really struggle selling one of there best products Joe Bennet, but George Friend has put in some class performances, he's a bargain for 200k.

But ended up making a poor pass from what I read. Nonetheless, at least it's good to see him getting game time and doing well there.

The game has ended. Boro won 2-1 but could easily drew the game after a late onslaught by Blackburn. First away points for Boro and first points dropped and first defeat of the season for Blackburn. Next up for Middlesbrough is a home game against Leicester City next Saturday.

They deserved to win it, Boro should've been 4-0 up in the first half, the amount of chances they had. I knew Jutkiewicz would score because Carayol was in the team, and he is the winger they need to offer more width, Jutkiewicz scores goals in the air mostly, and no one can supply him that untill now.

Mowbray is still a shit manager though, someone like Scott Macdonald would love to play with McEachran but i think he's fallen out with him like he has with half of his team. Macdonald likes to make runs and would love to feed off of McEachran.

How could we not have loaned him out to the championship last season, would of sped his developement up a huge bit. Fucking AVB wanting to keep him to play once every 3 weeks...

Because he made such a big impact at a PL club? Of course everything is AVB's fault.

Which is why he can't play in the double pivots and why he will find it extremely difficult to make it into our team. I think his future lies elsewhere unfortunately.

It isn't against the law for Chelsea to play in other formations. I don't think the 4-3-2-1 is going to be used for the next decade or so...McEachran should get his chance.

It isn't against the law for Chelsea to play in other formations. I don't think the 4-3-2-1 is going to be used for the next decade or so...McEachran should get his chance.

I guess but in a 4-3-3 I'd put Oscar, maybe even Mata as a CM ahead of Josh.

I heard something about how Josh is being "sent back to Chelsea". Anyone know more about this?

I hope not, he will have the perfect development platform if he can help Boro get promoted, preferably via the play off's so he has some big game experience under his belt.