Ramires

DavidEU

I genuinely want to know what has happened to Ramires this season. Rather than focusing on improving himself and putting in more/better consistent performances, it seems like he has gotten more violent and idiot with his challenges. An absolute joke!

I'm wondering if its the coaching staff that is having an influence in his conduct on the pitch, I do remember in the summer members of the coaching staff saying how they saw Ramires as being some type of enforcer on the pitch.

I mean the 3 seasons before that under three different sets of coaching staff, he may have made the occasional clumsy challenge but he has never been that aggressive and spiteful..

When this clown signed, Kaka said this -

“I am pleased that Ramires has joined a top European club.

“But I actually think it’s pretty scary for the Premier League and for teams who are looking to win the European Cup this season.

“For me there is no doubt that Chelsea have signed the very best young central midfield player in the world.

“Now he is at Chelsea I think he will become the best midfield player in the world within two years and will be placed in the same bracket as Claude Makelele, Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

"Ramires is the complete central midfield player. He can tackle, pass, he works hard, he is strong and he can score goals.

“He will make the Chelsea midfield look frightening.

“At such a young age, Ramires plays with no fear and playing at such a big club and in such big games won’t trouble him.”

My lord. 'Scary for the opponents', 'very best young midfielder', 'will become the best', 'same as Maka, Keane, Vieira', 'complete player, can pass', 'will make Chelsea frightening'.

What a package! :clap:

I know I am being really harsh but he is not helping himself, is he?

My lord. 'Scary for the opponents', 'very best young midfielder', 'will become the best', 'same as Maka, Keane, Vieira', 'complete player, can pass', 'will make Chelsea frightening'.

My mummy also used to say I was the most handsome boy in the country! :P

I'm sure Kaka was just amusing Ramires as well, since it's clear his brain is not too far off that of a 5 year old.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

Other than deluded MIlan fans, who cares what Kaka thinks?

Other than deluded MIlan fans, who cares what Kaka thinks?

Kaka's opinions are almost as valid as Pele's. Brazilian football has done nothing but produce a bunch of overrated primadonna's and thugs like Ramires. Gone are the days of Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Rai, Romario, Bebeto, Kaka, Dinho and so on, now they have clowns like Neymar, Hulk, Paulinho, Ramires, Gustavo and they barely even have a decent striker. It's a shame really, because they used to be my "2nd" national team to support. I will rather root for the likes of Belgium nowadays. Brazil is badly in need of a golden generation, or at least some real quality players because their reputation precedes them nowadays.

Clever of him to land himself a probable 3 game ban at the back end of the season when we were in a title race and have a chance of winning the Champions League. Will work brilliantly not having him for league games and Matic for Champions League games, although after today's performance I'm wondering if we'd be at an advantage with 10 men minus ramires. Give yourself a big pat on the back, Rami.

I genuinely want to know what has happened to Ramires this season. Rather than focusing on improving himself and putting in more/better consistent performances, it seems like he has gotten more violent and idiot with his challenges. An absolute joke!

It's quite weird. He was the one people said José would love, and his style really does fit what Mou normally wants from a player. Put last season's Ramires next to Matic and it would've been so nice to see. Shame to see him drop off like this.

I've been saying for months now and I am not going to waste my time about him anymore. He is just pure waste of space and incredibly dirty. Should be sold asap. Period.

Sold? He isn't worth any money, we should give him away.

Just lost for words with this guy. The only thing more bemusing than the ref not sending him off was Jose not taking him off.

I don't find it surprising. I'm convinced he's absolutely one of Mourinho's favourite players - Jose greeted him after he got sent off against Bayern in the Super Cup (should've slapped him instead), he never gets dropped and I recently learned that Jose wanted him at Inter and Real too. Can you imagine how much stick Ramires would get at Madrid? I mean if the fans deemed Modric as a the biggest transfer flop soon after his arrival and they boo Ronaldo, what chance would Ramires have?!