Ramires

DavidEU

Probably the most important game of the season to date and he does that. Fucking idiot. I would sell him on the back of that alone. We don't need idiots doing stupid shit like that at pivotal moments.

Yeah, yeah Barca chip etc. etc. I can only count 1 Barca chip, but I can count over 100 examples of brainfarts, shit passing and shit decision making. We need another player on Matic's level not a headless chicken (even though Matic was pretty shit today as well).

Why is anyone surprised? Away to Villa last season he lost his head when we were pushing for a CL spot. He's an absolute liability, a bottle-job, he's technically flawed, he's a fool, an idiot and a disgrace.

Almost outclassed by Lee Cattermole today.

Not to mention that the FA will suspend him yet again. So he basically put himself off for like 9 absolutely key games in the final part of the season? Disgrace, indeed.

I genuinely want to know what has happened to Ramires this season. Rather than focusing on improving himself and putting in more/better consistent performances, it seems like he has gotten more violent and idiot with his challenges. An absolute joke!

I think it is probably down to Jose telling him to be more aggressive, resulting in this change of personality. Now he is more dirty and making terrible challenges with no shame at all

If it was just the horrid passing or the lack of discipline or lack of creativity or poor shot selection or being inept, he might have worked here. But all of that together?? Just warm the bench till the end of the season. Abysmal.

He was unfortunate that Larsson was still on the pitch when he ran into him full pelt with no intention of getting the ball, denying a goalscoring opportunity.. but what he did after was pure stupidity and deserves any ban he gets. Getting to the point where every game he plays in you feel he'll get sent off. Needs a word in his ear and an extended break from the first team.

I think it is probably down to Jose telling him to be more aggressive, resulting in this change of personality. Now he is more dirty and making terrible challenges with no shame at all

Think there is a difference between controlled aggression and dirty aggression here. With Ramires, it's the latter at the moment and it's not welcomed!

If it was just the horrid passing or the lack of discipline or lack of creativity or poor sot selection, he might have worked here. But all of that together?? Just warm the bench till the end of the season. Abysmal.

Myth.

He's always had a reputation amongst rival fans as a no-talent, dirty cunt. That goal against Barca might have blinded us to his obvious deficiencies but I'd rather he left and we went with other options.

At least Mikel is a fairly inert form of useless.

Ramires is what he is - been there that before. Expect him to break down an opponent with a creative movement, or a perfect throughball is just unrealistic.

Same way it's unrealistic to expect Ivanovic to become an attacking minded fullback at home.

These are defensive players and we just started the match with too many of them. PLus of course, our piss poor strikers. Ba can score more goals than Torres, but boy, the football doesn't like him much.