Ramires

DavidEU

Key player as well, unless you mean "key player" as only starting 11.

How many key players do you know of that aren't starters? How is that even possible?. unless you have a unique definition of a key player that's different to everyone else's.

How many key players do you know of that aren't starters? How is that even possible?. unless you have a unique definition of a key player that's different to everyone else's.

Well, big team wise there are a lot.

Munich: Thiago, Gotze and Muller

Madrid: Casillas and Coentrao

Barcelona: Pedro, Cesc, Song

Even Liverpool have Coutinho.

Along with the strikers in man City/UNited.

Don't need to be a starter to be a key player.

He would make a great squad player because you don't find many athletes like that in football. He should provide cover and tactical options, not be a first choice starter.

Agree with that. Ramires may have flaws, big flaws, in his game but he still has strengths that can be useful for us in certain matches and/or situations. He can be a useful squad player. Just don't understand why people always have to entertain ideas of selling a player the minute he becomes 'useless' (supposedly) or become replacable in the starting XI. Need variety, players of different attributes and depth in the squad to give us options.

The thing with Rami is in his first 2 season's his work rate was appreciated more due to the fact not many off our team were putting any real shift in, especially the stagnant Anelkalouda and Drogba unless it was a big match.

Now we have players (Willian for example) who put equally as good shifts in and bring superior technical ability to the table, his flaws sre a lot more frustrating and noticeable.

He is still got for certain occasions, but with the emergence of the Matic-Luiz partnership, Lamps still with a couple off years in him, a new CM hopefully arriving and (i believe) the inclusion off Chalobah sooner rather than later, selling him if a decent offer comes in won't be a bad idea.

He need to improve his Vision and his passing skill

I doubt that, Is he really suite for a MC role ? Because He's prefer to run with ball more than pass the ball ( which if he pass it's always fail ).

but I feel strongly that he shouldn't be our first option in MC role

He need to improve his Vision and his passing skill

I doubt that, Is he really suite for a MC role ? Because He's prefer to run with ball more than pass the ball ( which if he pass it's always fail ).

but I feel strongly that he shouldn't be our first option in MC role

Vision, passing, first touch, defense, tackling. EVERYTHING!

On 9 yellow cards. Sunderland could be the last PL game for him this season. He really needs to stop raking up those cards.

I think that after yesterday, players don't get a 2 match suspension for 10 cards. Now they get a 3 match suspension for 15.

I'm not surprised FA made that decision since Stevie Gerrard is on 9 cards as well.

LOL

But it's a date that is set at the start of the season :P

Besides, we all know Gerrard could have punched the ref and the face yesterday and not gotten a yellow card!

What the fuck happened to the dude with that chip against Barca? Now he would do well to even get into the box to get a shot let alone make some fucking amazing run. I don't know if it is Mou or Ramires's intelligence has been decreased drastically this season