Ramires

DavidEU

Myth.

You think it's a myth that Ramires has horrid passing... Do you even watch any of our matches?

Am really curious as to how Mike Dean did not see that elbow incident as he was close to it when it happened...

Sky Sports showed a replay of it in their post-match analysis (in which Redknapp demonstrated his remarkable anti-Chelsea bias) and Mike Dean's head was actually facing away towards Oscar who had the ball. No doubt it'd have been red if he saw it though and rightly so.

Sky Sports showed a replay of it in their post-match analysis (in which Redknapp demonstrated his remarkable anti-Chelsea bias) and Mike Dean's head was actually facing away towards Oscar who had the ball. No doubt it'd have been red if he saw it though and rightly so.

Surely his eye sight would have caught that incident, even just a tiny bit especially when Larsson just went down suddenly.

Am really curious as to how Mike Dean did not see that elbow incident as he was close to it when it happened...

He did, I'm certain he did. He was just too cowardly to call it. He didn't make any calls today. Even the Sunderland pen was given by the linesman.

Surely his eye sight would have caught that incident, even just a tiny bit especially when Larsson just went down suddenly.

He definitely would have seen Larsson go down but from the replay Sky portrayed I highly doubt he would have seen the Ramires arm-to-face, even from the corner of his eye.

He did, I'm certain he did. He was just too cowardly to call it. He didn't make any calls today. Even the Sunderland pen was given by the linesman.

He definitely would have seen Larsson go down but from the replay Sky portrayed I highly doubt he would have seen the Ramires arm-to-face, even from the corner of his eye.

Make up your mind people! :P

Too bad he didn't get sent off; I was ready to use my 'I knew it was for the best if he got booked last week!' line :PHe's going to be banned for at least 3 games now anyway!

Think that may depend on what Mike Dean write in his match report.

Lmao did someone just suggest we should sell him?

He's been reckless this season, really damn reckless. There was the disgusting foul at Villa and he's not been back long enough to then receive and impending retrospective ban from the FA.

He's still a good player imo and one we definitely need against certain opposition and depending on certain tactics. His pace and stamina are big traits to have in the EPL. So he should definitely remain with the squad, but Mou really needs to have a word about his decision making.

It's curious because before this season we hadn't really seen that side of him.

Think that may depend on what Mike Dean write in his match report.

True. I reckon he'll say he won't have seen it though (even if he did) because that would surely make him look incompetent to the FA? Not like they care though.

Lmao did someone just suggest we should sell him?

Sounds like a great suggestion to me.

Sounds like a great suggestion to me.

Sure it does now. Then he'll give some performances of his life, probably the CL, and then everyone will call for him to stay.

Imo, he has a lot to offer. A lot more than most of our other CMs. I don't suggest that he should be a starter, but as a squad player he's a valuable asset.

You think it's a myth that Ramires has horrid passing... Do you even watch any of our matches?

LOL! I have most likely been watching Chelsea longer then you! and yes it is a myth that Ramires is a horrid passer! he is no where near as bad as what people makes out, i would describe his passing as acceptable, its pretty decent most of the time, like today he had the joint 3rd highest pass percentage with Matic, People act as if he struggles to make even the simplest of passes which is far from the truth!

LOL! I have most likely been watching Chelsea longer then you! and yes it is a myth that Ramires is a horrid passer! he is no where near as bad as what people makes out, i would describe his passing as acceptable, its pretty decent most of the time, like today he had the joint 3rd highest pass percentage with Matic, People act as if he struggles to make even the simplest of passes which is far from the truth!

100% agree. Not as bad as is made out, he's not the best or great.. But he's not horrid. But I assure you, you won't win this argument :lol:

It depends on what your definition of acceptable is, for me his passing his shit. I expect a CM that plays for a club like Chelsea to be able to make splitting passes, scoring goals and giving assists. All Ramires does os run run run and making fouls, especially this year. Last year he was decent but now he's playing like a moron, if he was still playing like he was last year I'd keep him but now I'd even give him away for free.

His statistics are pretty decent, likely because his passes are usually ones that a 2-year-old could make. In fact he never takes the initiative -- I recall that he was being jeered for passing back to Schwarzer twice from a set-piece after we were looking for a goal, probably doing so in the knowledge that if he looked forward for a pass of any difficulty he'd have lost the ball. And during the game itself Matic, who is supposed to be the more defensive of the pivot players, was essentially forced to go forward and look for a pass because Ramires couldn't. Ask Ramires to make a difficult through ball/long-range pass/a pass of any difficulty for that matter, and he will fail in the vast majority of instances: for a CM in his prime who plays in the starting 11 of one of Europe's biggest clubs that is indeed atrocious.