Ramires

DavidEU

Ramires was a disgrace, last night. His erratic judgements cost the team on several occasions. Too many yellow cards, subsequently being banned, is not my an ideal player for Chelsea. Stamina is fine, but this team needs much more than Ramires running miles on the pitch, I feel.

He needs to go at the end of the season

Van Ginkel and/or Chalobah can take his place on the bench

I actually wouldn't mind that. Frees up a spot for another creative midfielder as well.

It'd look like Matic, X, MVG, Chalobah. With Luiz out there as an option too. That's very solid. Mourinho loves Ramires too much for that though.

He's a very good player, but if I'm honest with my self, if he were some player we are linked with, I'd be saying that I don't want a cunt like him any where near our team.

Lmao did someone just suggest we should sell him?

He's been reckless this season, really damn reckless. There was the disgusting foul at Villa and he's not been back long enough to then receive and impending retrospective ban from the FA.

He's still a good player imo and one we definitely need against certain opposition and depending on certain tactics. His pace and stamina are big traits to have in the EPL. So he should definitely remain with the squad, but Mou really needs to have a word about his decision making.

It's curious because before this season we hadn't really seen that side of him.

I say this because I like you: Run! Run now. Run fast.

You cannot go around messing up the rage party!

LOL! I have most likely been watching Chelsea longer then you! and yes it is a myth that Ramires is a horrid passer! he is no where near as bad as what people makes out, i would describe his passing as acceptable, its pretty decent most of the time, like today he had the joint 3rd highest pass percentage with Matic, People act as if he struggles to make even the simplest of passes which is far from the truth!

please stop this "he's not that bad in passing nonsense". everyone is a decent passer but ramires has many games where his passing is rubbish. in the home game vs galatasaray his pass % was 68 or 69 ffs. the game where chelsea were in total control

Now Mikel isn't playing Ramires has become the new fall guy :lol:

There are easier villains for yesterday's performance. Azpi could've gotten stick for slipping and giving away the penalty. Oscar got a bit for what was a pretty uninspired performance. Schwarzer probably should've done better for their goal.

But Rami should've been sent off for the most stupid, irresponsible lashing out when his teammates needed him. Then throw in the typical workmanlike performance and it's not exactly surprising to see him getting stick. To be fair it's nothing new and he was getting criticism when he was playing alongside Mikel.

Anytime a player gets criticism some seem to think that we're looking for a scapegoat. That might be true but no-one thinks that getting rid of Ramires is going to solve all of our problems.

I'll blame Ramires for making mistakes on the ball and just showing a lack of quality, but I find it hard to blame him for having a dirty side when so many opponents get away with murder against us. The refs are also hugely responsible for making games pan out in ways that almost force players to lose their head. I won't blame Ramires for pushing back. I'd be happy if a few more showed as much fight.

Every game he seems to disappoint me. Terrible challenges, getting booked consistently or diving. I really liked Ramires before this season but he seems to be doing everything wrong. Plus I dont know where his best position is. If we can sell him for a decent amount then Id take it, cant see anyone paying more than £20m though.

I'll blame Ramires for making mistakes on the ball and just showing a lack of quality, but I find it hard to blame him for having a dirty side when so many opponents get away with murder against us. The refs are also hugely responsible for making games pan out in ways that almost force players to lose their head. I won't blame Ramires for pushing back. I'd be happy if a few more showed as much fight.

There's a way to do that though. Needle them, do it subtly if you want to be a cunt. Rake their ankles, elbow them (the Costa special)....there are ways to get at an opponent that don't include blatant stamps and slapping a player five metres away from the ref.

It's idiotic.

I thought he peaked last couple of seasons! apparently he needs work forever!

he's a good player who sometimes forgets the basics of football and sports spirit! but when in good form he does a good effort .. did very well with us since he came to SB .. maybe not this season but he's still valuable to us IMO

I actually wouldn't mind that. Frees up a spot for another creative midfielder as well.

It'd look like Matic, X, MVG, Chalobah. With Luiz out there as an option too. That's very solid. Mourinho loves Ramires too much for that though.

I am not sure Mourinho still loves Ramirez.

He's just not good enough for us anymore, I'm afraid.

He's been a beast for us untill this current season, but the system is not right for him, and this team needs a higher quality player.

He has been in a decline since that magical night at Munich. I wouldn't say he was a beast in the 2012/2013 season.

guess we had it coming :/