Ramires

DavidEU

He might not have his best season but I can't understand the people who call for his head and want him out of the club.Altough in this form he shouldn't be in our starting XI (doesn't speak for our quality in DM does it?) I think he would be a very good squad player and could put a good shift in against better sides,away from home in particular.

There are other players in our team that we need to get rid of before Ramires.

He might not have his best season but I can't understand the people who call for his head and want him out of the club.Altough in this form he shouldn't be in our starting XI (doesn't speak for our quality in DM does it?) I think he would be a very good squad player and could put a good shift in against better sides,away from home in particular.

There are other players in our team that we need to get rid of before Ramires.

If I had the choice I would only keep Matic and MVG of our current CM's, the others really aren't good enough to play for Chelsea.

If I had the choice I would only keep Matic and MVG of our current CM's, the others really aren't good enough to play for Chelsea.

Lamps is still a good player and Luiz is more than useful in that position. Ramires is currently our worst midfielder alongside Mikel.

Lamps is still a good player and Luiz is more than useful in that position. Ramires is currently our worst midfielder alongside Mikel.

Forgot about Luiz, not really sure what to with him but if we get a nice offer we should probably sell him. Lampard isn't that good anymore, I'd prefer we'd give our youth a chance instead of him. Matic, MVG, Chalobah and 1 more CM that's what I'd like to see next season.

Forgot about Luiz, not really sure what to with him but if we get a nice offer we should probably sell him. Lampard isn't that good anymore, I'd prefer we'd give our youth a chance instead of him. Matic, MVG, Chalobah and 1 more CM that's what I'd like to see next season.

Chalobah is nowhere near ready or good enough to be a Chelsea player.

Yes, yes they can and will. If we are to let go of Mikel and Ramires then we must buy someone like Kroos. We need more quality not less.

Ofc we need to buy someone like Kroos, I'm saying the 4th choice should be like a youth player or something. Unless we buy 2 CM's but that won't happen.

Europe's best players wouldn't get on Brazil 90s -00s team except Oliver Kahn and the italians/French (Maldini, Nesta, Fabio, Thuram, Viera)....

I disagree even if we exclude french and italians.

firstly your best goalkeeper taffarel is vastly inferior to goalkeepers like Peter schmeichel, Van Der sar and Cech.

centre backs: Stam, ronald koeman,, Mathias sammer, Fernando Hierro,Puyol,JT, just to name a few

central midfield goes: lothar matthaus, rijkaard,Roy keane, Pirlo, Davids would get into the 90s and 00s squad/team

Attacking midfield: Michael Laudrup,Dejan Savicevic, Nedved, Seedorf, Gerrard could get into that team. Laudrup definitely would but not sure about the others.

as far as strikers and fullbacks: you can have those two positions. hard to disagree.

Should have been replaced at half-time. Mourinho was probably giving him game time thinking he wouldn't get any...but he's not the right person to have on the pitch when the opposition sits back.

From his body-language in recent games, you can sense his frustration most likely borne from his poor form and that frustration isn't helping him at all.

Chalobah is nowhere near ready or good enough to be a Chelsea player.

Traore is.... ;)

I would rather start Chalobah than Ramires right now. Chalaboh isn't likely to lose the plot like Villa or Sunderland.

I will rescind my plea to oust Ramires - IF - he seeks sports therapy and gets some mental coaching on keeping his cool. He is adding to the problem, rather than reducing it... As an 'experienced' player he should be leading by example - not pulling stupid stunts lie he is doing!!!

Everyone makes mistakes, he lost his cool and fucked up once sure but sell him hahahahaha pathetic or play lesser players like Chalobah against smaller sides because of this, hahahahaha, even worse. If we are going to want to hound players out of the club for stuff like this then surely it won't be long before someone starts posting shit to try and hound Jose out for some of the shit he pulls in pressers and interviews and touchline incidents etc? Embarrassing really.

Anyway on to Ramires as a footballer, I personally think hes had a bit of an up and down season, but until we get a better player to play next to Matic or in a midfield 3 with him and Matic he will start every week as he is the best we have along sides Nemanja and quite right.

good game from him. amazing workrate. dint let filipe luis be effective at all. not at all suprising that luis almost got a shot on goal after rambo had to be pushed back into the mid. hope he can continue this. will have to be played in a 2 man mid cos mikel and lamps are suspended for the next match. hope he can redeem his season then.

Good game overall but only because of today's approach. Offensively @ his worst this season. I usually am patient with our players but adding to the fact that he is a villain this season makes me want to kick him out of this club.