Ramires

DavidEU

it's sad how fans have turn on him...

Similar to how Madrid fans turned on Khedira.

Mourinho team's need players like Ramires and Willian. Next week, when we have lampard/mikel as cms, let us see how well they do...

Read what you have written and think about what you have said.

You could play Robert De Niro in the pivot for the next leg and he would do a better job than Mikel.

Or play some youth players like Ake atleast they will get better, Ramires is getting worse.

it's sad how fans have turn on him...

Similar to how Madrid fans turned on Khedira.

Mourinho team's need players like Ramires and Willian. Next week, when we have lampard/mikel as cms, let us see how well they do...

Turning on him and expression opinion is two totally different things. The problem with Ramires is that he now struggles with the basics of football….Last night in Paris he committed an early and cynical foul because he was out smarted for the ball, that resulted in a yellow card, that then led him to be on edge all game. From that point on, his game was over.

Ramires has the digits to the safe, but he struggles with numbers.

Turning on him and expression opinion is two totally different things. The problem with Ramires is that he now struggles with the basics of football….Last night in Paris he committed an early and cynical foul because he was out smarted for the ball, that resulted in a yellow card, that then led him to be on edge all game. From that point on, his game was over.

Ramires has the digits to the safe, but he struggles with numbers.

When you say now, that is completely untrue.

Ramires was never a technical player. He never could pass well. His game was built on speed. He also was a player that fouled a lot.

It's not like this season was the first time he has done any of this.

Im ultimately pissed about Ramires.

He was the kind of player who never gives up, rises when its most important and gives consistancy. He was never inteligent player, but in his defensive work, he was nearly world class.

However he completely lost it after january. He isnt young, he hasnt just arrived here, he doesnt need to adapt, because Mou system should suit him great. He has plenty experience including CL. He was played a lot and might lose some energy, but he was rested. Basicaly same situation as Oscar, but Oscar is still young and adapting, while Ramires is one of more experienced players in this team.

Realy dissapointed with him recently, last year he was beast.

Also, Im starting to doubt in Mou work with players. Oscar and Willian show very little end product and consistancy. Luiz was much better last year. Dont need to talk bout Mata. Torres or Ba? To me, they were better last year (for their level at least). Ashley Cole lost form. So did Ramires. And Cech. Hazard has become player that Mou expects too much IMO. Azpi, Terry, Cahill generaly impressed. Iva is another who hasnt realy stepped up.

Realy dissapointed with him recently, last year he was beast.

Also, Im starting to doubt in Mou work with players. Oscar and Willian show very little end product and consistancy. Luiz was much better last year. Dont need to talk bout Mata. Torres or Ba? To me, they were better last year (for their level at least). Ashley Cole lost form. So did Ramires. And Cech. Hazard has become player that Mou expects too much IMO. Azpi, Terry, Cahill generaly impressed. Iva is another who hasnt realy stepped up.

And yet we are top of the table. Even if it is for less than 24 hours. We don't play in a way where players like oscar have a free role. It is a system where we play as a TEAM. Where we play in a particular system. That is precisely the most important aspect of mou's work. Hence, I think mou has done a very good job.

And yet we are top of the table. Even if it is for less than 24 hours. We don't play in a way where players like oscar have a free role. It is a system where we play as a TEAM. Where we play in a particular system. That is precisely the most important aspect of mou's work. Hence, I think mou has done a very good job.

Sure after many millions spent on William, Andre, Matic, salah, not saying he's not doing his thing but his squads aren't cheap either.

The problem is...our team isn't complete!

What I would love to see with Mourinho:

A solid goalkeeper (Courtois/Cech)

A solid back-four (Azpi - Terry - Cahill - new LB)

Two defensive mids ( Matic - new player)

Center-midfielder... (Oscar)

Two attacking mids ( Willian/Schurrle - Hazard)

A quality striker (Costa/Balotelli/Bony?)

I am beginning to have depleted confidence about ramires...ffs! he aint getting any younger...d game against psg iz a typical and epic way of playing against teams that are technically packed in deir midfield...motta-matuidi-veratti...yeah ramires is technically deficient he should be applying his brain in situations like that...if mvg is fully and getting minutes in d season so far... i would prefer pivot combo of luiz-mvg as matic is ineligible...ramires is becoming more of a liability...