Chelsea vs Wigan

Let's not underestimate them. They managed to beat Liverpool 1-0 and Arsenal 2-3 (despite being 2-0 behind to Arsenal at first), us 3-1 earlier this season, and drew with Man City.

but we are Chelsea FC /,.....no lactic s#### can overun us at THE FORTRESS---THE BRIDGE

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way the players will let this slip away now.

Could be sqeaky bun time if theres only one goal in it with twenty minites to go though !

What fucks me off is the media constantly banging on about 'can Wigan do Utd a favour ?' All the fucking time , and not one, not a solitary mention about can Stoke do anything at the Theatre of Shit. Grrrrr.

Triple Grrrrrrr

Think the only way to win this match is for us to score early and keep the pressure on Wigan thereon

Hell yeh..dreading a 0-0 draw...or a draw or loss anything that gives it to Man U!

So nervous!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wigan have a habbit of scoring last min goals...gotta watch out for that...

90 mins of nervous times!!!

Hope this time they have the scores though.Last time they didnt show them and so many mixed messages coming through..Wigan got a pen...Wigan winning when none of that happened lol

And if we concede...first min rather then last minute!

Up to us..

Youth team doing a lap of honour with their trophy..hope we do the bloody same with ours!!!!!!Not mourn walk

Edited by Laylabelle

Hopefully the Chelsea players will know what's at stake, so they won't want to blow the title, especially at home, and especially against the team like Wigan, bar their win 3-1 win against us at the DW.

I'm still feeling nauseous over this match! It's easily lost if we don't get the right result :unsure:

Edited by CJ Revo

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-2-1 formation (Mail):

01. Cech

03. A Cole

26. Terry ©

33. Alex

02. Ivanovic

13. Ballack

15. Malouda

08. Lampard

21. Kalou

39. Anelka

11. Drogba

Wigan (4-2-3-1):

12. Pollitt

31. Figueroa

05. Caldwell

02. Gohouri

25. Melchiot ©

27. Diame

24. McCarthy

11. Moses

08. Watson

14. N'Zogbia

20. Rodallega

Mail predicts: Chelsea 4-1 Wigan, Lampard to score 1st

So pissed I won't be able to see this live... but it's Mother's Day tomorrow and gotta spoil my wife and go see my mom. I'll catch the replay later in the afternoon. I'm calling for a comfortable 3-0 win for the Chels!