Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON. Don't know how cliche that is but if we lose this and United defeats Stoke, we lose the title. seeing this is at SB, I don't see how Wigan will outclass us under these circumstances.

I'm usually the most pessimistic person but even I can't see us not winning this one.

Not at the Bridge.

Not against Wigan.

Not when we're 2 points away from glory.

The ideal scenario would be us wining with something like 3-1 or 3-0 with Drogba getting the Golden Boot and us scoring 98 league goals.(100 would be great but unlikely)

Our home form is 88% and Wigan won't get a single point on Sunday.

Just the thought if we fuck this up.Dont think players bother coming out at the end

Must win!!! Nothing else will do.No stupid last min eqaulsiers from them or anything like that.Chance to finally win this title and not let it slip again!!

Least Carlo aint over confident.One of our two cup finals maybe.Need to play like today,like against Stoke and defintly not how we did against Wigan when we last did and Spurs so forth

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Edited by Laylabelle

I don't think anybody can stop us now. Winning 5-0 is possible and it would be so great to win the league with:

• 100 goals
  • winning all matches with Big 4
  • player winning golden boot
  • fa cup
  • f**king up Man Utd and Ferguson

This year is ours, no one can take it from us!

COME ON Chelsea! LET'S MAKE IT SEVENTH HEAVEN AGAIN!

Chelsea 8 x 1 Wigan

Atta boy! drunk.gif

There is no reason why we shouldn't win this one. Time to wrap up the title.

emo6.gifemo5.gifblue%20scalf.gifemo7.gifemo4.gifbeer.gifclap.gifyay.gifwoo.gifbiggrin.gif

Even though we should technically win this game, We shouldn't get over-confident. Wigan are a good side when they show up. Martinez watching our game VS Stoke should be an indication that they will be ready for a tuff match.. Mellchiot will have a chip on his shoulder for being shown the door by Roman. I don't want to pop the cork yet.. I am still very nervous.

Even though we should technically win this game, We shouldn't get over-confident. Wigan are a good side when they show up. Martinez watching our game VS Stoke should be an indication that they will be ready for a tuff match.. Mellchiot will have a chip on his shoulder for being shown the door by Roman. I don't want to pop the cork yet.. I am still very nervous.

I agree.

The momentum is with us, and i am sure the players will know what they have to do and they'll do it. It's just not possible to fuck this over is it? Nevertheless i'm still nervous because we aren't their yet :unsure:

Cannot even contemplate Chelsea NOT winning this, there is no other option, but to win. Just hope that the Wigan team that played L'arse recently don't turn up and battle back from being 2-0 down and score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes :lol: and also hope the Chelsea side that lost to them earlier in the season don't turn up either. Such a big game and so much at stake it would be such a shame to fall at the final hurdle. Keep being reminded by a work colleague (United Fan) that it's ours to lose.

Just got to keep reiterating KEEP THE FAITH

Agree.Which is why good Carlo still playing down us being winners.He knows they can upset etc and hope the team are all aware of that! Draw/loss wont do.Now or never! Eeeeeeeeeeek no more twists please!!

Wouldnt bear to hear the hahaha from Man U fans and Fergie!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

its times like this when i wished i`d never given upmy season ticket,but then imay have never gotmy mortgage paid off quicker.im coming down & hopefully can pickup a spare .BLUE ARMY!

I don't blame you mate, their are more important things in life than Chelsea fc and football in general.