Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see us losing it after being 1st for almost whole season! This is our time! We must win, it must be a blue day! COME ON Chelsea! 1 hour 12 minutes! COME ON Chelsea!!

John Terry - For someone who was public enemy number one, who had their name dragged through the press a few months ago, lost the England armband and had their form critisied throughout the press and media, there is no one else I would rather have to lead the side out in the biggest game of all in our season.

So if you are a bit nervous, worried, have butterflies in your stomach or all over the place with emotions today then have a look at the determination on John Terry's face in that tunnel before the game.

Believe today people. Its in our hands and let JT lead the way!!!

CAREFREE & KTBFFH EVERYONE!

COME ON Chelsea!!

Guys I am really shitting myself. But yesterday I had 3 different dreams in one night. And all of them ended with Chelsea are champions with 3 different scenarios. :champions:

Chelsea FC official website

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-3 formation:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

33 Alex

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

8 Frank Lampard

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

21 Salomon Kalou

11 Didier Drogba

39 Nicolas Anelka

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 35 Juliano Belletti, 24 Nemanja Matic 10 Joe Cole, 23 Daniel Sturridge.

Wigan are expected to line up in the following 4-5-1 formation:

Pollitt; Melchiot ©, Caldwell, Gohouri, Figueroa; N'Zogbia, Diame, Boyce, McCarthy, Watson; Rodallega.

Substitutes: Stojkovic, Thomas, Mostoe, Moses, Cywka, Scotland, Scharner.