Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say my nightmare has shooken me, I'm alot more nervous then I was...

Imagine what the players must be feeling right now in terms of nerves and what they'll be feeling tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Blueray

plus the players will get paid the same if they win or lose! that helps nerves alot 2!

if i was roman i would say to them (joke but not tell them till after the game) you are all going to play for my team in russia if you dont win this today :)

So pissed I won't be able to see this live... but it's Mother's Day tomorrow and gotta spoil my wife and go see my mom. I'll catch the replay later in the afternoon. I'm calling for a comfortable 3-0 win for the Chels!

I near shat myself there :lol:.....I had to check and its Mothers Day in the US and not in the UK.

I'm a wee bit nervous, but I think we'll do it :champions:

Somewhere between christmas eve as a kid and sitting in the waiting room at the dentist is how I'm feeling right now. :mellow:

This has become a bit of a Chelsea anthem at away games recently and is relevant now more than ever so give it a listen. blue%20scalf.gif

My wishlist for tomorrow

1. Chelsea score 5 timrs or atleast 3 without conceding

2. Drogba on scoresheet

3. Shrek does not score.

4. Reina must concedes

End results:

League title, 100 goals or at least highest number of goals in league, golden boot for DD, golden glove for saint pete :champions:

Edited by neel

So nervous. I'm nervous because it's Wigan. I'd much rather be going to Anfield today, having already beaten Wigan. They're so unpredictable. Are we gonna face the Wigan that lost 9-1 at White Hart Lane, or the team that has beaten us, Liverpool, Villa AND Arsenal this season?

So nervous. I'm nervous because it's Wigan. I'd much rather be going to Anfield today, having already beaten Wigan. They're so unpredictable. Are we gonna face the Wigan that lost 9-1 at White Hart Lane, or the team that has beaten us, Liverpool, Villa AND Arsenal this season?

The questions should be: will the guys who beat Aston Villa, Sunderland & Stoke by seven goals turn up? Or will the guys who screwed-up against Tottenham, Blackburn and Wigan earlier turn up?

The questions should be: will the guys who beat Aston Villa, Sunderland & Stoke by seven goals turn up? Or will the guys who screwed-up against Tottenham, Blackburn and Wigan earlier turn up?

Yeh thats the worrying thing..which team will turn up...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not long now!

Supporters attending Stamford Bridge on Sunday for the Chelsea v Wigan match are advised that the youth team squad that won the FA Youth Cup this week will be undertaking a lap of honour with the trophy after the game.

This will take place regardless of the result of the first team's match.

Chelsea's highest possible finish: 1st (£16m)

Chelsea's lowest possible finish: 2nd (£15.2m)

Wigan's highest possible finish: 14th (£5.6m)

Wigan's lowest possible finish: 17th (£3.2m)