Chelsea vs Wigan

And dont play like we played about 3 games mid week

Dont get anyone sent off

Pass to the right team!!

Dont go crazy when defending

And just bloody win!!! Fuck of Fergie!

Really we shouldnt beaten Spurs then wouldnt have this problem but hey hopfully wont matter

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least all the noise is coming from their camp that their going to come here and give the title to United blah blah blah. We're just going about our job and concentrating on training well and getting in the right shape if mind for the game.

I can't see us slipping up now. Although if we did i don't think i could pick myself up. The pain would be unbearable. But i'm confident. A professional job from the boys and we will win and clinch the title. Come on the Chels!!

At least all the noise is coming from their camp that their going to come here and give the title to United blah blah blah. We're just going about our job and concentrating on training well and getting in the right shape if mind for the game.

I can't see us slipping up now. Although if we did i don't think i could pick myself up. The pain would be unbearable. But i'm confident. A professional job from the boys and we will win and clinch the title. Come on the Chels!!

Think come next season be still seat at the Bridge in shock lol

Yeh Chels havent really said anything...which is good in a way.Have more of a drive to do it with all the talk..simple 3 points volia!

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea will get it...and will become the most succesful club in England in last 7 years.

You can make a strong argument that Man utd is the most successful club in England for the past decade. Chelsea definitely fits the category, but they have something we don't, the corrupted UEFA CL trophy.

You can make a strong argument that Man utd is the most successful club in England for the past decade. Chelsea definitely fits the category, but they have something we don't, the corrupted UEFA CL trophy.

I'm talking about domestic season, not about the european...

Me to Blueboy, I have a Wigan fan in my office and he is really winding me up!!!:rant:

We will see who has the last laugh then :whistling::champions:. They mustn't think about the importance of the game, just play their hearts out like they never did before and we will win it. Show them why we have a lion in our clubcrest.

Here's a few interesting stats I picked up on the BBC Website:

Lawro's Prediction

Everyone knows just what is at stake for Chelsea and I just don't see there being even a remote chance they will slip up and blow the title.

Wigan will offer resistance but they are a strange team. One day they are very, very good and the next day they are average. They may have beaten Chelsea earlier in the season but I think this game might be over at half-time.

Prediction: 4-0

---------------------

• Wigan have lost their last five away matches.

• They have failed to win their last 17 Premier League games in London, a run that began after victory at West Ham in December 2006.

---------------------

Lawro and Stats very much in our favor :smiliecap1:

Lawro's Prediction

Everyone knows just what is at stake for Chelsea and I just don't see there being even a remote chance they will slip up and blow the title.

Wigan will offer resistance but they are a strange team. One day they are very, very good and the next day they are average. They may have beaten Chelsea earlier in the season but I think this game might be over at half-time.

---------------------

• They have failed to win their last 17 Premier League games in London, a run that began after victory at West Ham in December 2006.

---------------------

Amen to that.

Lawro's Prediction

---------------------

---------------------

I don´t think so...4-0 in half-time. 8-0 final time. :champions:

I don´t think so...4-0 in half-time. 8-0 final time. :champions:

Let's not underestimate them. They managed to beat Liverpool 1-0 and Arsenal 2-3 (despite being 2-0 behind to Arsenal at first), us 3-1 earlier this season, and drew with Man City.