Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chelsea vs Wigan match will be live on Sky Sports 1.

And of course Man U stoke..everything else been decided..ahhhhhh

Awwww hope we can join the youth team with something!!

Horrible as well we can do sod all about it.Watch and cross fingers etc but down to them...

Dont fuck it up now Chels!!!No more chances this is it!

Wigan attacking midfielder Maynor Figueroa will most likely be at left back today. Have fun, Nico.

Wigan’s back four realise they are entering the lion’s den tomorrow, having already leaked 71 Premiership goals this season.

They realise they must put their bodies on the line and stretch every single sinew trying to contain both Drogba and Nicolas Anelka. Only relegated Hull and Burnley have conceded more goals than Wigan.

Maynor Figueroa, the attack-minded Honduran, will play at left-back and Gohouri is expected to partner steely Scot, Gary Caldwell, in the centre of defence.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/wigan_athletic/s/1239318_chelsea_v_wigan_preview

Maynor Figueroa, the attack-minded Honduran, will play at left-back and Gohouri is expected to partner steely Scot, Gary Caldwell, in the centre of defence.

lol...I forgot "The Heid" had signed for Wigan....He's a bombscare waiting to happen. Drogba will have a field day :D

Shaking like a leaf over this game, we're at home so it should be a comfortable game. If Lawro predicts a 4-0 win, I feel a little confident but anything can happen in a premier league game.

That's why I'm bricking it now!! :mouthclosed:

Okay, can't wait for the match to begin actualy, despite begin nervy as hell :whistling:. I know we can do this, this is the position we all wanted to be in. And no we have arrived there, we shouldn't be afraid of Wigan, believe in our boys, roar them on in a couple of hours!

KTBFFH :yes:

We should batter them in the first half and get this game done and dusted before half time then we can enjoy the second half and get the party started early.

To be honest, it's better if we didn't enjoy ourselves too much and get complacent! The situation is far too delicate to do things like that.

Maybe if we're 4-0 up at half time or something then maybe.... unless you're Bolton! :whistling:

C'mon Chelsea !

Bring the trophy back to Stamford Bridge !

I dont care if we win by a diving header from the fourth official :whistling:

We just gotta win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream win:

Chelsea FC - Wigan Atlethic 5-0

Drogba 2x (Lampard 2 assists)

Lampard 3x(Drogba 2 assists + Malouda 1 assist)

Chelsea FC PL 2009/2010 Champions !

Chelsea 100 goals

Drogba: PL Golden Boot (2nd place Assist leader)

Lampard: PL Assist Leader (3rd place PL goal scorer)

Cech: Golden Gloves

Conclusion

Chelsea FC, Ultimate Rulers of the Premier League season 2009/2010

Take that Man Utd :shoot:!

K T B F F H !

blue%20scalf.gif

Edited by Blue_Soldier

We should play 120% percent focused untill the end of the game. I don't want any early celebrations or something like that ... of course it would be good for our nerves that Chelsea decide the game as soon as possible but I think it will be a very very difficult match and I just hope so much we come out champions.

I would be so happy for the guys that have come in the last 3 years and haven't won a Premier league trophy with Chelsea ... players like Malouda, Ivanovič, Alex, Anelka, Bosingwa, A.Cole, Mikel, Kalou, Ballack, Deco, Zhirkov, Belletti, Turnbull, Sturridge, Matič and all the young players that have played their part in the last 3 years (along with those who are on loan).

C'mon Chelsea !!! Let's win this !!!

Keep the blue flag flying high !!!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Wigan attacking midfielder Maynor Figueroa will most likely be at left back today. Have fun, Nico.

He isn't an attacking midfielder. He's primarily a left back since he's come to the PL.

Yeh thats the worrying thing..which team will turn up...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not long now!

get a black coffee ,,a glass of brandy and a smoke ..that should settle your nerves ,,works for me ,,well a littlewhistling.gif

Chelsea 'Champions' T-shirt's being sold outside the Fulham Broadway...Hope it doesn't come back to haunt us. COME ON CHELS!

Why on earth are they doing that!? :o They should sell those shirts after the game, or at least hand them out for free... after the game!

Edited by CJ Revo