Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tancredipalmeri

Tomorrow key day for De Rossi: back from holiday, will meet Roma mgmt. Manager wants him to stay, but if mgmt receive a 15m bid, he could go

the last chance for you cunt,,make this news real... :readthemessage:

He also said that the club would not be bidding for Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi. “No, we are fine for midfield players. Experience: Michael Essien, Lampard. Mid-age: John Obi Mikel, Ramires. Very young: Marco van Ginkel. We are there.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-tells-john-terry-to-show-he-is-worth-new-chelsea-deal-8721148.html

interestingly found this from when Mourinho talked about formations - "I like these players to play with high intensity so to have five players for three positions is, I think, brilliant for me. It's fantastic."

so to have currently for 5 players for 2 positions in midfield, wonder what Jose thinks of that

Mou basicaly confirmed that we're not going for him.. forget it.

As quoted above: "He also said that the club would not be bidding for Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi. “No, we are fine for midfield players. Experience: Michael Essien, Lampard. Mid-age: John Obi Mikel, Ramires. Very young: Marco van Ginkel. We are there.”

@tancredipalmeri

Tomorrow key day for De Rossi: back from holiday, will meet Roma mgmt. Manager wants him to stay, but if mgmt receive a 15m bid, he could go

the last chance for you cunt,,make this news real... :readthemessage:

Tancredi can go fuck off and die, shit-stirring cock-sucking twat.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You