Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can offer what Mikel can't, both offensively and defensively.. If you can't realize that then I feel sorry for you.

i really impressed with how mikel hold the ball, just like what sergio busquets do for his team.

But the differences is his consistency. Sometimes he played like a world class player, just like when we played against bayern munich. But sometimes when we play against a weaker team, he turned into a classic chelsea typical, a real shit.

I got excited for a moment.

Hahah, you are always excited my friend, love your enthusiasm but unfortunately for us seems to be a peace summer.

PS: Hopefully DDR/Rooney shut my mouth, I'll be happy with it.

Yep, i've got that kind of feeling too. But still curious why on earth we arrange a friendly with roma, i mean it's way too random-ish. So many teams out there but why Roma?!

Im still hoping this transfer gonna happen eventhough mourinho already said he wont buy another DM and specifically said he's not bidding for de rossi.

Yep, i've got that kind of feeling too. But still curious why on earth we arrange a friendly with roma, i mean it's way too random-ish. So many teams out there but why Roma?!

Im still hoping this transfer gonna happen eventhough mourinho already said he wont buy another DM and specifically said he's not bidding for de rossi.

roma is already in us while we are playing friendlies

Hahah, you are always excited my friend, love your enthusiasm but unfortunately for us seems to be a peace summer.

PS: Hopefully DDR/Rooney shut my mouth, I'll be happy with it.

Yeah my brain is telling me that we wont sign more players but i am still hoping against hope that somehow we end up with De rossi and rooney.

Totti to De Rossi: “It’s better if you give us the present, so stay here at ‪#‎ASRoma‬ and at least we’ll win something great together"

They must be good friends. Don't rate De Rossi personally. He'd certainly be an upgrade on Mikel though. I'm actually genuinely confused as to what his strengths are. I've watched him a lot, and I can't see any... except maybe giving the ball away. Nah, I'm probably being harsh, but he has to be one of the worst players I've seen. Makelele he isn't.

Totti though - legend. Dying breed.

They must be good friends. Don't rate De Rossi personally. He'd certainly be an upgrade on Mikel though. I'm actually genuinely confused as to what his strengths are. I've watched him a lot, and I can't see any... except maybe giving the ball away. Nah, I'm probably being harsh, but he has to be one of the worst players I've seen. Makelele he isn't.

Totti though - legend. Dying breed.

You might not rate Mikel as a player but giving the ball away? He very rarely does that.

You might not rate Mikel as a player but giving the ball away? He very rarely does that.

I did say: "I'm probably being harsh" with the comment. Maybe he's so boring I subconsciously remove all knowledge and replace it with my own shit.

You don't even seem to know his strengths either.

I did say: "I'm probably being harsh" with the comment. Maybe he's so boring I subconsciously remove all knowledge and replace it with my own shit.

I subconciously do that too. Mikel is wack... that's all that can be said about the guy. He has ability but his laziness and mistakes outwiegh anything decent he has ever done.

Oh I do, but because we're in the DDR thread I didn't want to elaborate because it's off topic. My main opinion on Mikel is that he's very talented but he's just been restricted/misused here at Chelsea. If you want to discuss about Mikel though just quote this post in the Mikel thread.

I subconciously do that too. Mikel is wack... that's all that can be said about the guy. He has ability but his laziness and mistakes outwiegh anything decent he has ever done.

I was pretty sure I hadn't made all of it up.

One of Jose's bad eggs. Omelette was still pretty decent though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You