Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Please! I want to see this sexy beast as one of the first names on our team sheet with either Ramires or MvG next to him. We'd finally be able to boss the midfield and not have to constantly see Cech and Luiz hoofing it long from the back a hundred times each match.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he's going to make a statement about his future after the internationals? As much as I'd like this transfer to happen, I bet he's just going to say he's happy to stay at Roma and that he never even considered leaving and all the usual stuff.

De Rossi: "I am happy in life. Sure it hasn't always been the case in recent years because of results. But things change quickly" #CFC (RMC)

De Rossi (1/2): "I will soon talk to silence the rumours. If I ever left Rome, I'll do it for overseas where there is a mentality &..." #CFC

De Rossi (2/2): "....better framework than the Italian football, which is still the most difficult championship." #CFC (RMC)

As I said earlier in this thread, DDR at £10 million for 2-3 years would be fantastic business. But it's likely Roma will command an inflated fee, and now we have MvG for potentially 5-6 years in that position, do we need him?

Nope. Spend the money elsewhere.

MVG will be a great player for us no doubt about it, but it's a bit unfair on the lad given him that type of burden at 20, best to ease him into the team before pining our hopes on him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You