Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires-MVG, thats it. I will approve that - if that's Mou's idea. It has potential.

Anything with Mikel. Lampard and Essien as first choices - and i will be pissed.

MVG??? what has this kid done to prove he even deserves a spit on the bench?? No way is he gonna start out the season above anyone in that midfield.

MVG??? what has this kid done to prove he even deserves a spit on the bench?? No way is he gonna start out the season above anyone in that midfield.

He's already have a better chance than players we know arent fit to that system right now - Lampard, Mikel and Essien, with all the respect for them.

60712_554953097898966_870054925_n.jpg

i'm understand that Mourinho plan to re-build the new dynasty!!! So,,it's okay if we can get De Rossi. and don't expected too much for every single thropy. remember,,we are not plastic fan that only support the team when in glory...

So,,come on Mou. i'm with you to boost-up a new team for a long term project....

If that's true Mikel will have a prominent role next season. Looks like Mourinho has faith in our midfield. Our midfield isn't bad, but adding De Rossi would definitely take it to the next level. Maybe they have a lot of faith in MVG.

I'm okay with it to be honest if they want to give Marco more chances.

If its true..Mikel damn well better step up his game. Hopefully he plays alongside someone who is capable of dictating the flow of the game, or our midfield is going to be pegged back, and we'll be experiencing the same problems from last season.

It is naive from José to think he could be the perfect Robin Hood and give strength to our midfield & bring success again.He is a truly great motivator and knows how to use the maximum of his players but there are limits, and our DM (Mikel, Essien) are not world class and no near good to what we had before.I think his super-confidence at times will affect his judgement, he knows our midfield, and especially the double pivot or call it like you want, is weak.

Seriously, going into a season with no world class midfielders (time's up Bison) is a gamble we don't wanna take.

We've taken that gamble for the last 2-3 seasons and have done pretty well..

Seriously, going into a season with no world class midfielders (time's up Bison) is a gamble we don't wanna take.

We've taken that gamble for the last 2-3 seasons and have done pretty well..

I think Meireles was pretty close to dat level... Its a sure gamble now Romeu is loaned out as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We don't want to do pretty well, we want to be the best. We need to try and buy the best players for each position, it's as simple as that. I know it's probably not the easiest thing to do but everyone has a price and i know we have the adequate funds. Wish we'd just things done, we need someone in that CM position.

Not a chance.

Personally, I'd start Mikel, Lampard, Ramires and Van Ginkel over Essien.

Essien used to be my favourite player as well but people are just going overboard if they're expecting Essien to be our number 1 DM. What are you basing that on exactly? His games at DM at Madrid or? Because at Madrid his best performances came at RB, not at DM. At DM he was more oft than not sub standard.

Have no idea why people are getting so excited over Essien. Seems to be because he had a decent game against a sub standard team, which is very, very illogical IMO.

I think Mikel will surprise a lot on here and start lots next season personally. Mikel was always Jose's experiment.

To clarify I think that's what Jose will do. Just based on the fact he is familiar with him. At Madrid there was lots of Competition in there. But realistically here, I can only see it being him or Mikel in one of those spots as a rambl/lamps partnership won't be solid defensively.

I still think essien can do a job in there. But obviously so can mikel.

We will see. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You