Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One has to reckon, having players like Mikel, van Ginkel, the ex-bison in a midfield that has seen Lampard, Deco, Ballack, The Bison, Makelele is the mother of all downgrades. De Rossi would bring a bit of glamour back

You should., he got your entire midfield in his pocket at several occasions at Old Trafford - even though he completely lost it at others.

Btw. how confident are you going in the next season? Doesn't it worry you that last season a Chelsea team which was far from vintage dominated you in all 5 encounters and would have won all 5 if it wasn't for some very dodgy refereeing? The one thing I always admired about Utd was their incredible killer-instinct and ability to grind out result while being completely outplayed. I also associated this ability with Ferguson...not so with Moyes. Meanwhile you missed out on Strootman, Fabregas and will most probably miss out on Modric, too. If you still had ferguson, I would be sure you would compete despite your average squad, but now I can't see you catch up with City's killer team.

Don't forget the portugues Tiago that was no slouch either.

With MvG keep showing us his best, it's getting more obvious that we wont get de rossi :(

Not if we sell Mikel to Galatasaray ...

... I do hope that deal goes through and we get De Rossi because Mikel is just absolutely useless at the moment ...

... the same can be said about Essien really.. he looked lost against Roma, but keeping him is vital if we want to have defensive midfield options.

... I do hope that deal goes through and we get De Rossi because Mikel is just absolutely useless at the moment ...

... the same can be said about Essien really.. he looked lost against Roma, but keeping him is vital if we want to have defensive midfield options.

Indeed..

Let's just hoping that jose really knows the best things for our midfield area.

What does KTBFFH means in your sig?

De Rossi to make final statement this week on Roma future

Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi has revealed that he will make a definitive statement on his future later this week.

The 30-year-old, who is currently on international duty with Italy, has admitted that he is tired of the constant speculation linking him with a move away from the Stadio Olimpico and has vowed to set the record straight.
"Right now, I will have two more days with the Azzurri," De Rossi told reporters on the eve of his country's friendly against Argentina.
"But then, I will speak on the topic once and for all. People can accuse me of anything they want, but not that I have not been clear."
De Rossi was then quizzed on his international and club colleague Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, who is said be keen on a move to Inter, having fallen out with the Giallorossi's supporters last season.
"I do not know what he wants to do," the Rome native insisted. "I've seen clear movement on his part and the club's.
"If he left, we would lose a great player, as well as a friend. But I don't want to speak about my own future, so I don't want to speak about others' either.
"I'm a friend of Daniel's and so I'm happy when he's happy. If he stays at Roma, I'll be happy for him. If he goes elsewhere, I'll be the same."
De Rossi was speaking not long after the Azzurri were granted an audience with the Pope on Tuesday.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/08/13/4184866/de-rossi-to-make-final-statement-this-week-on-roma-future?ICID=HP_BN_3

Still

----De Rossi

Ramires--Lamps

would be one awesome midfield. Just like the good old one with Maka and Ess.

Preseason has indicated that 4-3-3 will still play a part and for a mid 3, 5 players are not enough. And you can't rely on Essien and van Ginkel (yet) in big matches, so no one should mind DDR here.

Nonetheless, I reckon he is not coming.

As I said earlier in this thread, DDR at £10 million for 2-3 years would be fantastic business. But it's likely Roma will command an inflated fee, and now we have MvG for potentially 5-6 years in that position, do we need him?

Nope. Spend the money elsewhere.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You