Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Pretty much like I thought. City favorites to win the PL this season.

We don't really got a chance, as we still yet to solve the midfield and offense problem.

Van Ginkel might become good, but will not happen in his first season.

And unless we get Rooney, we are stuck with Torres.....

Which to be fair, all this is okay.

I did not expect for Chelsea to challenge big in this season either.

It will be another season like with the one we had with Benitez.

Next season is when we need to challenge big.

If we are still a "work in progress" by next season, then it will be safe to say we are becoming the new Arsenal!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think we can finish above United, especially if we take Rooney from them but even without him, but I agree with Fernando a few posts above. City are stacked in the exact two areas we're lacking so I think they'll win the league this year.

My predictions if the season were to start tomorrow:

1) City

2) Chelsea

3) United

4) Spurs

Funnily, they have just lose twice in a row against some unknown African clubs.

It doesnt mean anything,it's pre-season,friendlies.They have great squad,great players,maybe too much of them.They are favorites for sure.

It doesnt mean anything,it's pre-season,friendlies.They have great squad,great players,maybe too much of them.They are favorites for sure.

Yeah pre-season can make a team look too bad like City, and too good like Arsenal! :D

Idk, maybe we'll eventually get a good offer for Mikel, and then we'll have to make a bid for someone. I dont think it will be DDR (becuase he's too big for Roma to suddenly sell him, i think the only chance for someone to get him will be now), but maybe Gustavo.

Still think we can finish above United, especially if we take Rooney from them but even without him, but I agree with Fernando a few posts above. City are stacked in the exact two areas we're lacking so I think they'll win the league this year.

My predictions if the season were to start tomorrow:

1) City

2) Chelsea

3) United

4) Spurs

Utd will be handing us the title if they sell Rooney to us, DDR in or not. Period!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You