Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Dont get why mou wants rooney so bad and not a midfielder! I think a class DM is way more important than rooney we have lukaku who can score 15-20 goals torres can get a couple and ba can get 10 goals. Only chance i can see essien doing the job is if a miracle happens or he has got himself a brand new pair of knees!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never made it in the League last season because we didnt have dat striker who made the difference up front even though we had quality in the midfield with the like of Mata and Hazard. Taking a gamble on CDM with unestablished young players might come and bite us later. Rooney or bust...hope its not true

David Luiz for midfield perhaps? I would like to see a new midfielder but I trust Jose.

Nah José made clear he wants Luiz as CB and not in the midfield...

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2013/7/20/4539932/jose-mourinho-chelsea-fc-john-terry-david-luiz-branislav-ivanovic-quotes

Fukin funniest thing ive heard all day!!

Cause you know more than mou or the boardabout what's going on at the club, about the players etc. haha

learn to read. I said IF TRUE. and mous statement that no new midfielders will be bought confirmed this. so either he or the board are delusional, thinking that Mikel/Lamps/Ramires/Essien are enough for our DM. or the option is, that either KDB or Oscar will be playing more behind as a DPL. I really cant understand how we dont want to fix OUR MAIN PROBLEM. its delusional.

to sum it up:

ramires: great B2B, but he needs someone creative next to him.

Lamps: isnt good as a player in the double pivot. especially defensive-wise we are getting exposed with him endless times

Mikel: awful season and stagnating. also offers nothing in terms of offensive-play

Essien: past his prime. the injuries destroyed him.

so we have 2 players who arent really able to play in this position and 2 players who need creative players next to them. seems like a great formation for a position, which is probably the most important in modern-football.

learn to read. I said IF TRUE. and mous statement that no new midfielders will be bought confirmed this. so either he or the board are delusional, thinking that Mikel/Lamps/Ramires/Essien are enough for our DM. or the option is, that either KDB or Oscar will be playing more behind as a DPL. I really cant understand how we dont want to fix OUR MAIN PROBLEM. its delusional.

to sum it up:

ramires: great B2B, but he needs someone creative next to him.

Lamps: isnt good as a player in the double pivot. especially defensive-wise we are getting exposed with him endless times

Mikel: awful season and stagnating. also offers nothing in terms of offensive-play

Essien: past his prime. the injuries destroyed him.

so we have 2 players who arent really able to play in this position and 2 players who need creative players next to them. seems like a great formation for a position, which is probably the most important in modern-football.

Out of interest, why no mention of Van Ginkel?

I'd love us to get De Rossi but at the moment I think we can work well with either Ramires or Essien as one of the midfielders and Lamps or Van Ginkel as another so long as the team plays a lot more 'joined up' than it did last season.

I still have hopes for this transfer going through partly because the arrangement of that friendly was rather peculiar. At this point in time it does far more for Roma's image in the States than it does for us, but then again it simply might be a matter of convenience just before the start of the season and something that arose out of negotiations for De Rossi or Wallace.

Out of interest, why no mention of Van Ginkel?

I'd love us to get De Rossi but at the moment I think we can work well with either Ramires or Essien as one of the midfielders and Lamps or Van Ginkel as another so long as the team plays a lot more 'joined up' than it did last season.

I still have hopes for this transfer going through partly because the arrangement of that friendly was rather peculiar. At this point in time it does far more for Roma's image in the States than it does for us, but then again it simply might be a matter of convenience just before the start of the season and something that arose out of negotiations for De Rossi or Wallace.

have forgotten him sorry. good player, but I think that he aint ready to be a starter or the world-class DM, we need atm. de rossi would be just perfect for 2,3 years and we could give Marco the time he needs to adapt and evolve. the step from Dutch to Premier League is immense.

People mentioning a Ramires/MvG partnership really think that's disciplined enough defensively to work against top sides? Both of them are more offensive minded players who want to get forward a lot. De Rossi would be the perfect player to sit back and allow one of Ramires/Lamps/MvG to go forward more. The only player we really have who can do that now is Mikel, but he's so slow and immobile and we've seen how that kills us against the likes of City and other sides who will have a lot of the ball against us.

People mentioning a Ramires/MvG partnership really think that's disciplined enough defensively to work against top sides? Both of them are more offensive minded players who want to get forward a lot. De Rossi would be the perfect player to sit back and allow one of Ramires/Lamps/MvG to go forward more. The only player we really have who can do that now is Mikel, but he's so slow and immobile and we've seen how that kills us against the likes of City and other sides who will have a lot of the ball against us.

Last season we played most games with Lampard-Ramires, thats more disciplined? i think with Lampard's legs it was worse defensively, MVG is young and quick. Mou can get them to be more disciplined, thats why he's the manager - players cant do what they want on the pitch. DDR was perfect but apparently is not coming... so we (well...Jose) need to think about what can work. Its no Mikel.

So yaya and fernandinho are looking forward to raping us in midfield again.

Im not saying thats what will happen, but for example Bender-Gundogan raped CIty in the games between Dortmund to City, maybe thats the kind of midfield we're going for. Its not all about physics. Far from it today.

^ bender and gundogan are much better than ramires-lampard or any combo we have. bender is fast, defensively strong and still can pass the ball. gündogan is just pure creativity and awesome pass-game. we have no one near the likes of them in our squad.

^ bender and gundogan are much better than ramires-lampard or any combo we have. bender is fast, defensively strong and still can pass the ball. gündogan is just pure creativity and awesome pass-game. we have no one near the likes of them in our squad.

I know, it was an example for other kinds of pivots. And we dont know how good MVG can be. Another (more accurate) example is PSG's pivot Matuidi-Verratti, which going to be their pivot next season too i guess.

Maybe Mou wants De Rossi wants to assess De Rossi's performance till January and buy him this winter..Just a thought

hard to imagine de rossi walking away from roma halfway through a season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You