Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Oh I do, but because we're in the DDR thread I didn't want to elaborate because it's off topic. My main opinion on Mikel is that he's very talented but he's just been restricted/misused here at Chelsea. If you want to discuss about Mikel though just quote this post in the Mikel thread.

Fair enough, but there was some relevance in talking about him. I don't see the harm unless it goes wildly off-topic.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must be good friends. Don't rate De Rossi personally. He'd certainly be an upgrade on Mikel though. I'm actually genuinely confused as to what his strengths are. I've watched him a lot, and I can't see any... except maybe giving the ball away. Nah, I'm probably being harsh, but he has to be one of the worst players I've seen. Makelele he isn't.

Totti though - legend. Dying breed.

Are we talk about a same man here? Cause i rarely see mikel giving the ball away. His main problem is his consistency.

Are we talk about a same man here? Cause i rarely see mikel giving the ball away. His main problem is his consistency.

He's an over-hyped Mr Motivator. He's got no god given ability. He's advanced basically nothing after 6 years or something?

On a serious note, I'm going to watch him with hawk-eye next game.

He's an over-hyped Mr Motivator. He's got no god given ability. He's advanced basically nothing after 6 years or something?

just like i said before, the only good thing about him is how he defend & keep a ball. but sometimes he just make our counter attack delayed.

Im not being funny fella but this observation comes from a supporter of the team who think Tom Cleverly is the next Zidane and that Phil Jones could be the greatest ever (Fergie words)

Im not being funny fella but this observation comes from a supporter of the team who think Tom Cleverly is the next Zidane and that Phil Jones could be the greatest ever (Fergie words)

These aren't my opinions. You haven't heard them. I'm very fair when I talk about players, and Mikel is the only highly used midfielder at Chelsea I don't rate. I'm actually probably a bigger fan of Mata than you! ;p

Tom Cleverley is more like a locationally challenged Pirlo (without the passing) - He's a squad player at the minute, no more. As for the face... We will all have to wait and see, as he's too dumb to be a midfielder, so needs to wait to try and claim one of the spots at centre-half.

These aren't my opinions. You haven't heard them. I'm very fair when I talk about players, and Mikel is the only highly used midfielder at Chelsea I don't rate. I'm actually probably a bigger fan of Mata than you! ;p

Tom Cleverley is more like a locationally challenged Pirlo (without the passing) - He's a squad player at the minute, no more. As for the face... We will all have to wait and see, as he's too dumb to be a midfielder, so needs to wait to try and claim one of the spots at centre-half.

LOL the face! fuck that made me laugh, fair play fella

Just thought about it, Mou throw two statements: 1. It's Rooney or nothing, no CM will come. 2. There is no way anyone would leave.

Now if Rooney will come, a striker most leave, Jose knows that and he still made that statement. I want to think its a sign that those statements are not very serious.

One has to reckon, having players like Mikel, van Ginkel, the ex-bison in a midfield that has seen Lampard, Deco, Ballack, The Bison, Makelele is the mother of all downgrades. De Rossi would bring a bit of glamour back

You should., he got your entire midfield in his pocket at several occasions at Old Trafford - even though he completely lost it at others.

Btw. how confident are you going in the next season? Doesn't it worry you that last season a Chelsea team which was far from vintage dominated you in all 5 encounters and would have won all 5 if it wasn't for some very dodgy refereeing? The one thing I always admired about Utd was their incredible killer-instinct and ability to grind out result while being completely outplayed. I also associated this ability with Ferguson...not so with Moyes. Meanwhile you missed out on Strootman, Fabregas and will most probably miss out on Modric, too. If you still had ferguson, I would be sure you would compete despite your average squad, but now I can't see you catch up with City's killer team.

Rudi Garcia likes him compared to the old coach, ever since he joined hes given really positive interviews about him wanting to see de rossi and strootman work together in midfield...plus joses interview confirming Rooney as the only target...pretty much ensures we're out of the hunt for a midfielder...anyways Jose himself also said we have too many midfielders atm 5 players for 2 positions so unless we let someone go, doubt any midfield move is happening

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You