Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've just looked @ one comment :

Vincent Tzermias il y a 1 mois

its not a fucking dive. I watched the eintire match. the video makes it look out of context. He was imitiating his opponent who dived before. he then stands up and laughs with the referee.

Ugh I watched it too and that's not true at all, he did take a pretty silly dive or at least an overeaction, although this was the reason :

There's a further update on Daniele de Rossi as Il Romanista reports that a deal for Chelsea to sign the Roma midfielder is close to being agreed. Chelsea are prepared to pay €13million for De Rossi, while Roma want Brazilian youngster Wallace in part-exchange. Paris St Germain have also been linked with De Rossi, but the Italy international is reportedly interested in a move to Stamford Bridge. #SSN

The-Joker-Celebration-Dance-In-Batman-Th

There's a further update on Daniele de Rossi as Il Romanista reports that a deal for Chelsea to sign the Roma midfielder is close to being agreed. Chelsea are prepared to pay 13million for De Rossi, while Roma want Brazilian youngster Wallace in part-exchange. Paris St Germain have also been linked with De Rossi, but the Italy international is reportedly interested in a move to Stamford Bridge. #SSN

Same thing as yesterday

^ absolutely, we wouldn't loan out one of our two out-and-out CDMs if we didn't have a replacement lined up.

Yup, lets just hope that doesn't happen again and be left with a thin squad in that area AGAIN!

By Tuesday chelsea should announce the agreements of De Rossi and Dominic Bruma!

Source? If this is true I will lose my nut always loved de Rossi and this Burma kid has amazing talent and hopefully he can achieve it at Chelsea if we get him

Mata, Oscar, Luiz, Torres, Azpilicueta, Mikel all not included in our Asia tour squad.

Clearest indication that they will be leaving Chelsea this summer..

Extended vacation due to Confed Cup..pretty much the only reason for the exclusion from the squad

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You