Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fax? Fuck me you're from Germay - nix Faxen maschienen ;) Email dude - E M A I L :) get with the 21st century ;)

hahahah dude you caught me on this one haha.

Fax? Fuck me you're from Germay - nix Faxen maschienen ;) Email dude - E M A I L :) get with the 21st century ;)

Completely off topic though it's a good advice anyone could use in today's job market.

Human ressources always get millions and millions of e-mails. Sending your resume and letter via fax actually can help you get a job!

People will be so surprised to get an application via fax that you'll get more chances of being read.

( PSA out)

Completely off topic though it's a good advice anyone could use in today's job market.

Human ressources always get millions and millions of e-mails. Sending your resume and letter via fax actually can help you get a job!

People will be so surprised to get an application via fax that you'll get more chances of being read.

( PSA out)

Yeah right, the only fax's people now get are 'spam'...

Top tip! If you're applying for a job at a company that STILL uses a fax machine - YOU CAN DO BETTER ;)

Big movements in Roma’s transfer period. After closing the deal for Jedvaj and being on verge of acquiring goal keepers De Sanctis and Skorupski, the yellow and red club is sealing the deal with PSV for Strootman. The midfielder is expected in Italy between Monday and Tuesday, they are finalizing last details. Former Inter player Maicon could also join him. The deal can be closed, but he will have to agree to a pay cut (he currently earns 5 million). Roma also wants him in training camp, while Marquinhos is getting closer to leaving. Prior to accepting to move to PSG, the defender wants to make a final attempt to join Barcelona.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/roma-can-close-for-maicon-strootman-is-about-to-arrive/

This is a player I rate very high, and this might be exactly what our midfield have lacked the past few years.

Since Romeu's loan deal to Valencia has been confirmed, the only real contendors to the the CDM role is Essien and Mikel. Mikel is the defensive work horse, but unfortunally lacks some offensive fibers and Essien hasn't been himself after all his injuries. Therefore I believe De Rossi would be an ideal signing to a young, unexperienced squad. Versatile, hard-working and respected, which also will make him to role model for Van Ginkel, Chalobah and Ake.

Just imagining the tears that will fall and the fear that will flow through our enemies when the Beard arrives at the Bridge.

Why was he banned? I remember giving him few warnings, when I was moderator, but he seemed to calmed down?

De Rossi seems close to joining Chelsea
actually I'm not following up so much for this player, but according to what I've seen
He has the tactical ability and good vision in the middle of the pitch

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You