Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd

27 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Very soft ?
Mate when you push somebody it depends on his body momentum and instantaneous centre of gravity.
Stand firm on both your feet and I give you a shove - nothing happens.
Be in the middle of a run and I push - you go tumbling down.
Same thing on both occasions and they were pens.

agree to disagree. That extra step defies logic to me.

5 minutes ago, JFKvsNixon said:

I don't think that Caicedo's game suits being the anchor man, he's a box to box player who's endless energy will allow him to cover every blade of grass. To keep him holding his position to screen the defence takes a lot away from his game. This is a role that Lavia is massively suited.

He’s slow and lethargic, he’s not someone like Ramires who can be up and down the pitch , he literally has nothing to offer 

Just now, lucio said:

He’s slow and lethargic, he’s not someone like Ramires who can be up and down the pitch , he literally has nothing to offer 

There is a saying in Brazil which goes like, a very energetic poor player allowed to freely roam everywhere on the pitch only means that your better players will see less of the football.

I also don't see quality enough there for him to get more responsibilities. He looks like a limited player to me. At least he's young, so we can hope this is not all he is.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

I disagree. He's come from a team that's organised, where he knows his and his teammates  roles clearly, to a disjointed mess. What you see as him being slow, is probably him being one step behind, always trying to catch up. Let's not forget that Liverpool were happy to match our bid. There's no way they'd paid that money if they weren't pretty certain there's one helluva player in there. 

1 minute ago, JFKvsNixon said:

I disagree. He's come from a team that's organised, where he knows his and his teammates  roles clearly, to a disjointed mess. What you see as him being slow, is probably him being one step behind, always trying to catch up. Let's not forget that Liverpool were happy to match our bid. There's no way they'd paid that money if they weren't pretty certain there's one helluva player in there. 

It was to drive our price up after we highjacked lavia who they actually wanted as is actually good. Liverpool are capable of making bad signings too. He’s shit and won’t improve 

16 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

agree to disagree. That extra step defies logic to me.

No it does n't. One day I stumbled on a cat's eye while running to catch the bus and then took several steps before crashing down - spent Christmas in hospital that year.

CR7 CRISTIANO RONALDO TWEETED THIS AT 10:16 pm UK TIME and absolutely enraged MAN UTD FANS .

Edited by KEVINAA

Ref was quite good letting it flow, however it's a mystery how Dalot could do 5 blatant fouls on Palmer,bring down Madueke in a 100% goalscoring position and not even get a yellow.

Dalot  must be the refs nephew or something...

42 minutes ago, JFKvsNixon said:

You are aware Brighton last season moved him out of CM and started playing him as a FB and out wide at times. I raised this when buying him that I was concerned he was limited with the ball and Brighton also moving him about supported this - however, I declined to make a strong judgement as I hadn't watched much of Brighton last season. 

However, everything I have seen this season tells me that not only is he limited with the ball but he also has poor to very poor positional awareness. For me, he needs to be dropped asap for one of the kid CM's as he is causing problems both on and off the ball.

38 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

No it does n't. One day I stumbled on a cat's eye while running to catch the bus and then took several steps before crashing down - spent Christmas in hospital that year.

😅 don't know how to respond to this... sorry? 
Madueke did not look off balance on the replay -- announcers also saw the same. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

😅 don't know how to respond to this... sorry? 
Madueke did not look off balance on the replay -- announcers also saw the same. 🤷‍♂️

If the goal is not 100% certain everyone is a suspect for dive.
But it is possible - you have n't played football, you have n't passed A level applied maths.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

If the goal is not 100% certain everyone is a suspect for dive.
But it is possible - you have n't played football, you have n't passed A level applied maths.

Nah 1. played with professional footballers in Brazil 2. my work involves math  3. I also know how to disagree with someone

They were both dives in my book, and shall remain as that. Thank you.

The match was entertaining, but I gotta say, the complete lack of any tactical plan from both teams... I swear not even Danish teams play this dumb and undisciplined.  Pathetic display from both teams.

Poch gotta go.

Edited by calculatingInfinity

6 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Nah 1. played with professional footballers in Brazil 2. my work involves math  3. I also know how to disagree with someone

They were both dives in my book, and shall remain as that. Thank you.

Try this:

A vertical pole of height L, weight W1 rests on a disc shaped base of weight W2, diameter D on a horizontal ground.
A constant force F parallel to the ground is applied on the pole at a height h from the base and the coefficient of friction of the floor is μ.
Find a formula for the minimum value of the diameter D in terms of the other parameters for the pole not to fall on the ground.

8 hours ago, lucio said:

It was to drive our price up after we highjacked lavia who they actually wanted as is actually good. Liverpool are capable of making bad signings too. He’s shit and won’t improve 

Pretty sure Arteta wanted him badly and they were willing to pay 70-75 million (before he signed that new contract at Brighton to fend off interest).   He's a system player, no different to Havertz at Chelsea.   Look at Havertz at Arsenal, suddenly he's found his mojo again, he's creating chances, scoring every now and then, doing what Arteta needs in his system....I don't recall him being that consistent at Chelsea. 

Caicedo needs a good system to thrive (probably why he would have been better suited to Livo/Arsenal)

7 hours ago, King Kante said:

he needs to be dropped asap for one of the kid CM's as he is causing problems both on and off the ball.

I don't think he can be dropped considering the price tag and there's no alternative either with Lavia being permanently in the treatment room.