Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd

Thiago limits us tactically and it is his final season. I don't disagree with dropping him and trying to move onto a system with a higher line tbh.

The £200m Enzo Caicedo experiment is the most disappointing thing to me personally tbh. Two players for huge money that were young and cost their clubs a few million before we bought them for insane money after a brief period of them playing at a high level. 

13 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Don't get me wrong, Poch has not been impressive, but he has tried all sorts of combinations throughout the season and this is pretty much our average result/performance irrelevant of which combo he has tried where. At the end of the day the players haven't been good enough. Poch hasn't been impressive, but the many expensive signings who have simply not delivered are the bigger fundamental problem imo.

I definitely wouldn't say he's made use of all the players at his disposal or used them correctly. The sad reality is that it all stems from the top.

11 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

It can definitely be both: the team does not look organized defensively AND our players make embarrassing passing mistakes.

I agree. Just have a look at Poch's changes?

This is expected. What wasn't expected was going 2-0 up. Though one of those was a penalty 

50 goals conceded is bonkers!!

The boos are going to be loud

Edited by Laylabelle

The landslide from the moment Caicedo made the error is just pathetic.

Not sure the club is fixable in the short term. Can sack Poch but wont help imo. So many people not good enough: owners, the directors of recruitment, manager, players. Would take basically the same exercise we've just done and similar money but with people who know what they're doing who do it slowly over a few years probably. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Caicedo's mistake wrecked the game for us

shambolic error

Definitely but let's be honest with this team and performance if wasnt him it would've been someone else or something else. Was never going to finish 2-0 to us