Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd

Just now, lucio said:

Fraud needs sacking ASAP still 

He needed the sack weeks ago. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

This won't paper over the cracks but wow...still feels nice 

It will in Poch's mind. He'll have something to talk about, "the character"....

Wow. One man team. Nearly embarrassing stuff tonight though lets be honest.

Big changes needed in the summer if we are to make real progress.

And give Cole Palmer a 10 year extension on whatever wages he wants. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

F*cked up the *ss big time.
Internet went haywire.
Missed most of the second half then saw Madueke winning then penalty then out again.
Did n't see anything.

Poch out anyway.

Palmer a legend already. Joe Shields should stay for bringing him to us. Rest of recruitment staff and Poch can go. Eghbali needs to appoint a good football guy to run the club, appoint the staff (including medical) and slowly fix this mess of a playing squad over the next couple of years. Going to be a long ride.

Have to say both PK were VERY soft... I don't like these calls for or against us.
The second was very clear in the var replay that whatever contact there was, Madueke takes another step and only then dives. That's the definition of not a penalty: the contact wasn't enough to hinder the play.

Still very worried about our midfield, but like I wrote earlier their midfield has similar issues controlling the game; can't believe they still play Casemiro, for ex. Guy is retired already.

Onana looks like a flop to me. Fact Dalot played for the entire 90min proves that Poch can't possibly be the worst PL manager! 🤣

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He needed the sack weeks ago. 

It will in Poch's mind. He'll have something to talk about, "the character"....

Tbf this time apart from the stupid mistakes they did show a bit of fight! Shame can't be every game though becsuse Saturday wasn't the case

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Tbf this time apart from the stupid mistakes they did show a bit of fight! Shame can't be every game though becsuse Saturday wasn't the case

They, or Palmer? Prior to the match winner, we blew a 4-5 on 1, IIRC. 

One massive plus is that we finally have a goal-scoring midfielder again.

If Lavia is half the player Cole is we can win the league 😀😀😀

We have 9 games to go and Palmer is 2 behind Haaland. Let’s help me get the boot🥇

Edited by lluubbeenn

Just now, Vesper said:

that is on Poch

Yep.

He has no excuse, he's had almost a season With no European football to set up and organise this team. Tonight Chelsea still lacked cohesion and were shambolic at times and relied upon moments of brilliance to win.

The one thing I will credit Poch for is he hasn't lost the dressing room (although it could be argued that makes the results even worse), he has the players battling for him.

However tactically my word this is worse than Lampard, guess we've now got the chaos ball many were moaning at Sarri and Tuchel for not playing.

Just now, LAM09 said:

They, or Palmer? Prior to the match winner, we blew a 4-5 on 1, IIRC. 

One massive plus is that we finally have a goal-scoring midfielder again.

More Palmer but was nice to see players running and not strolling as the other team have the ball.

Not kidding myself that this will boost us cause there's been potential this is it moments and hasn't been anything after but feels nice esp since 2017 and all.

Poor fans who left

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Have to say both PK were VERY soft... I don't like these calls for or against us.
The second was very clear in the var replay that whatever contact there was, Madueke takes another step and only then dives. That's the definition of not a penalty: the contact wasn't enough to hinder the play.

Still very worried about our midfield, but like I wrote earlier their midfield has similar issues controlling the game; can't believe they still play Casemiro, for ex. Guy is retired already.

Onana looks like a flop to me. Fact Dalot played for the entire 90min proves that Poch can't possibly be the worst PL manager! 🤣

Very soft ?
Mate when you push somebody it depends on his body momentum and instantaneous centre of gravity.
Stand firm on both your feet and I give you a shove - nothing happens.
Be in the middle of a run and I push - you go tumbling down.
Same thing on both occasions and they were pens.

New manager , new medical staff and add some experience and technical ability and we will be decent top 4 contender