Chelsea 4-2 Leicester

I was always told the first thing you do is build the spine of the team  -goalkeeper, centre half ( halves) and centre forward. I give you Czech/ J.T/ Drogba. We now have no world class goalkeeper, no world class centre back ( since the demise of Thiago) and no world class goal scorer. We are totally reliant on Conor or Cole to spark the team and they are both young players who are still learning. Despite the money spent, we are too weak in key positions and until that is sorted we will remain a “bang average team “

3 minutes ago, Seymop said:

I was always told the first thing you do is build the spine of the team  -goalkeeper, centre half ( halves) and centre forward. I give you Czech/ J.T/ Drogba. We now have no world class goalkeeper, no world class centre back ( since the demise of Thiago) and no world class goal scorer. We are totally reliant on Conor or Cole to spark the team and they are both young players who are still learning. Despite the money spent, we are too weak in key positions and until that is sorted we will remain a “bang average team “

The above is true.
Today Sanchez was more to blame then Disasi for the Leicester goal and we did n't have a truly world class c.f. since Diego.
Makes a huge difference if you have someone like Diego or Drog.
But the team is average because there is no system. Slow buildup. You did n't observe that today because it was an opponent from the championship, but we have n't got the ways to move the ball that City, Pool and Real Madrid have. About Arsenal I won't say anything because I have n't been watching a lot of Arsenal this year, but look at the way Real Madrid and City move the ball against organized defenses. You know they 're going to reach the box and create some sort of situation almost every time.

18 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Seems they want a Manchester Derby final, and to heap on how poor we are. Let’s not let them write our story. 

Oh come on, we had easy draw every time in both cups this season. At one point, you have to face someone. They just beat Liverpool.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Cunt is trying this every time. Palmer probably has too much respect for him from City days. He is bully.

City will play the second leg against Real 3 or 4 days before our game. We will probably play a game midweek too, considering we will have 3 postponed games. A lot of football will be played until the semis. Let’s hope we arrive there on form and cooking! COYB!

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

I think is best to playa against city in the semis than in the final, tbh

Even if we make the final, we don't have the experience to beat United.   

16 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Even if we make the final, we don't have the experience to beat United.   

There's no guarantee United will beat Coventry. Liverpool were supposedly nailed on to reach the semis and look what happened.

Edited by LAM09

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There's no guarantee United will beat Coventry. Liverpool were supposedly nailed on to reach the semis and look what happened.

Exactly and there was no guarantee we would beat Coventry either. Could've been a diaster but never know. In it to win it and all

Last time we won vs Leicester in an fa cup quarter final we won the whole thing. Remember that scrappy Torres finish wobbling over the line in slomo. 
agree with the sentiment that I would rather face city now than in the final. Given our record in Wembley finals recently we could vs training cones and lose . At least no chance of losing another one vs Liverpool now