Chelsea 4-2 Leicester

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Papering over the cracks. Poch will be out in the summer. 100%. 

Till the semis, more like.

Got through but cannot see us beating either City or the Dippers. As for us, can I please get one game this season where we don't have one of Sanchez, Disasi, Caicedo or Sterling starting? All four need dropping for a good amount of time. 

Just now, LAM09 said:

Till the semis, more like.

Haha aye maybe.

Just now, dreamcfc said:

If Sterling didn't start today, we'd have won easily lol. Was a great game though.

Great game? Really? I know we won but lets not forget we were playing a championship side, it was typically a Chelsea performance, hard work made of a team we should be able to beat with ease.

And again, as usual, without Cole Palmer we would of been fucked.

Poch has to go come the summer.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great game? Really? I know we won but lets not forget we were playing a championship side, it was typically a Chelsea performance, hard work made of a team we should be able to beat with ease.

In all fairness, if Sterling wasn't playing (as mentioned above), we'd probably be going into HT with a four goal lead. Poch needs to take him to wherever in the summer.

Edited by LAM09

Midfield seemed far more balanced with Conor in the pivot with caicedo. I think he needs to play there more for the rest of the season. With Carney back we can have more rotation to keep the midfield fresh

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Haha aye maybe.

Yeah, I agree... I just mean in general it was an end to end, good entertaining game, as a Chelsea fan it was as you say, a typical performance from us this season which is on Poch. But you can't say that wasn't a good game of football overall. 

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Got through but cannot see us beating either City or the Dippers. As for us, can I please get one game this season where we don't have one of Sanchez, Disasi, Caicedo or Sterling starting? All four need dropping for a good amount of time. 

Nahhh same and even if somehow get to the final we know how that goes..

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

In all fairness, if Sterling wasn't played (as mentioned above), we'd probably be going into HT with a four goal lead. Poch needs to take him to wherever in the summer.

True. But Leicester certainly had their moments and it could of been a loss. First half was good but as usual after HT we forgot to show up and what should of been a routine win is being heralded as some sort of monumental achievement but thats where we are.

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

Yeah, I agree... I just mean in general it was an end to end, good entertaining game, as a Chelsea fan it was as you say, a typical performance from us this season which is on Poch. But you can't say that wasn't a good game of football overall. 

for the neutral yeah 100% 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

True. But Leicester certainly had their moments and it could of been a loss. First half was good but as usual after HT we forgot to show up. 

They had 1 shot on target - xG 0,6

Look at Carneys goal, how the clown is waving to  the fans lol.. Get that clueless man out of the club!